Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha centauri

Did you attend the party?

Interesting find.
I considered that he may drink because I found this picutre during my research on another topic. The second person is a known whisleblower..
johnson_juncker.jpeg

I suspect that Boris knows about the extraterrestrials (from the friend on the picture) and is devastated that he cannot tell the public about it, so he drink like his friend on the picture.

It is a joke post

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
It will play out in the commons today, i wonder if he will say sorry. Instead of lying we will see.

All over the english papers today.

TimeFlipper

Dont try and deflect the issue its nothing to do with transgender at all. Or his wife for that matter.

Boris Johnson has lied yet again and he hasnt got the heart to come clean given He knew people were isolating at the time under his law and people died.

Yet he went ahead and had a big booze up.
Iam most certainly NOT deflecting from the issue, that should be VERY clear to any member that read my first paragraph plus a line starting off the second paragraph, from a previous posting that you flippantly criticised (Iam forwarding it again)..

Below is my posting to which you seemed overly concerned about, it proves how intent iam of removing Boris Johnson or at the very least getting him back to being a proper Prime Minister and remembering WHY he was elected with a massive support from the general electorate...Please re-read it again..

Boris gained a huge majority of over 80 seats in parliament at the last UK general election which was awesome, but i do concede that due to the fact he got involved and manipulated by a far lefty woman he married, he has lost support of many of his own MP`s and parts of the general public, including many labour supporters that helped to elect him :fp:..

He has to be replaced very soon or at least get back to being a proper conservative prime minister and not one these far lefty type of gutless politicians that appear more more concerned about transgender men being allowed to partake in real female sports which will effectively mean the end of sports for every real female athlete!! :mad:..
Click to expand the second paragraph of my previous posting please..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
At least he said sorry whether that will hold back the fury will have to see, but is he capable of change?

TimeFlipper

At least he said sorry whether that will hold back the fury will have to see, but is he capable of change?
Hopefully the fury will come from his own MP`s who are fed up with him and want him out...Boris is sadly toxic now, it started with him getting a dose of Covid infection from the first Covid outbreak that imho, weakened his mind strength, followed by the far lefty influence of that woman who was to become his wife, Carrie!! :fp:..

Frankly, i dont give a damn about him having a party its irrelevant to me, but i dont want the people who got him elected let down because of his indifference towards them...However, if all the fuss about "partygate" helps to make him resign, i will be pleased..

The Conservative party have three years left before the next general election, and the only thing that should remain in peoples memories of Boris should be the quote he made which got him elected, GET BREXIT DONE, which still hasnt been fully completed yet!! :oops:..

Mayhem

Zenith
Yeah hes lost public trust so many people recanted what they were doing in the UK on that day.

On the other hand, who would want the job? I still reckon cummins will unearth something else and finish off his old mate.

TimeFlipper

Yeah hes lost public trust so many people recanted what they were doing in the UK on that day.

On the other hand, who would want the job? I still reckon cummins will unearth something else and finish off his old mate.
I dont believe people have recanted voting for getting Brexit done...Thanks to You Tube and newspapers such as the Daily Mail and the Daily Express for exposing precisely what that group of overpaid underworked unelected bureaucrats, the EU, have been trying to do to the UK since we officially left that corrupt organisation...Iam not concerned as to who becomes the next PM..

Status
Not open for further replies.