Can Boris Johnson survive yet another lie? The party that never was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Ah another few parties............

Yeah Yeah Yeah, all allegations from lefty newspapers...Iam certain we will see some similar news about the "holier than thou" labour party, my old friend...Good old Keir Starmer with his laughable girlfriend Angela Rayner dancing on tables with Rayners knickers hanging around her ankles :oops: :LOL:..

CROTHLESS KNICKERS.jpg

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Im sure you'll be all over it:)

This Sue Gray report be interesting. An investigation into a few parties, sounds like might pass it off as a 'Certified Work Function'

alpha centauri

@Mayhem
Isnt that exaggeration to fire somebody because of drinking parties during Covid?
I am not for it and I am also against alcohol but this is a little bit strange.

Ah another few parties............

Yeah Yeah Yeah, all allegations from lefty newspapers...Iam certain we will see some similar news about the "holier than thou" labour party, my old friend...Good old Keir Starmer with his laughable girlfriend Angela Rayner dancing on tables with Rayners knickers hanging around her ankles :oops: :LOL:..

Was this prince a good person? Or are the quotes below exceptions?
They somehow deleted the criticisms in the English wikipedia. That is from the German version:
Statements made by the prince at public appearances, especially abroad, have occasionally been criticized by the media as being tactless or racist.[16][17][18] For example, he said to British students in China: "If you stay here longer, you will get all the slit eyes",[19] or in Papua New Guinea: "So you managed not to be eaten?"[20] He asked Aborigines in Australia if they still throw javelins at each other.[21]

His statements to heads of state or government were occasionally considered disrespectful; he remarked to the President of Nigeria with reference to his folkloric, country-specific clothing: "You look as if you want to go to bed right away."[22] During the Hanover Fair in 1997 he greeted Federal Chancellor Helmut Kohl with the words: " Good day, Reichs-chancellor!

Edit: I hope they invited Jean-Claude to those drinking parties.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Well millions of people where in lockdown and the Prime Minister and his cabinet were making the rules on it. Saying dont to do this act like this and unbeknowns at the time they were having undistanced parties. This is when people couldnt visit each other or relatives in nursing homes or hospitals. Have to judge it for yourself. As well as that when it came to light at first, there was no parties, then Boris i wasnt there. Until he revealed in the house of commons earlier this week that he was there in the Number 10 Downing street garden having a booze up.

Pretty much about setting an example from the top.

Ah Yes Prince Phillip made a few comments throughout the years, that might have offended:)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Well millions of people where in lockdown and the Prime Minister and his cabinet were making the rules on it. Saying dont to do this act like this and unbeknowns at the time they were having undistanced parties. This is when people couldnt visit each other or relatives in nursing homes or hospitals. Have to judge it for yourself. As well as that when it came to light at first, there was no parties, then Boris i wasnt there. Until he revealed in the house of commons earlier this week that he was there in the Number 10 Downing street garden having a booze up.

Pretty much about setting an example from the top.

Ah Yes Prince Phillip made a few comments throughout the years, that might have offended:)

;)

Attachments

• DSC_0120.JPG
    8.6 MB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

Its the same as Bojo mate and you know it:)
Look at it this way please my old friend, IF Sir Tony Blair, arguably the best labour leader they ever had, can support Bojo over Keir Starmer, then there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with that Keir Starmer..

Hopefully Bojo WILL be replaced very soon, BUT if Keir Starmer wants Bojo to resign purely on those grounds of partying, then Starmer MUST resign on the same grounds..,He is a complete laughing stock throughout the UK electorate..

Status
Not open for further replies.