Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Harte

Re: Can the 2008 elections really be stopped?

Well, it's been a year now.

I wonder if your mind has changed in any way.

Harte

Harte

Well, it's been a year now.

I wonder if your mind has changed in any way.

Harte

gonzogirl

Well I am aware that I got real hopeful about a man who is just that. A man. Not a miracle worker. I think that he has the best intentions for ALL Americans.
I think his balls have shrunken a bit though. Now he acts like most others in DC. I think that Obama thought the bong smoking youth of our country would still be out in droves a year later...but they are back to couch surfing. That sounds bad but one has to really think about that one.
so yeah H I have thought a little different....

gonzogirl

Well I am aware that I got real hopeful about a man who is just that. A man. Not a miracle worker. I think that he has the best intentions for ALL Americans.
I think his balls have shrunken a bit though. Now he acts like most others in DC. I think that Obama thought the bong smoking youth of our country would still be out in droves a year later...but they are back to couch surfing. That sounds bad but one has to really think about that one.

Keroscene

Well I am aware that I got real hopeful about a man who is just that. A man. Not a miracle worker. I think that he has the best intentions for ALL Americans. I think his balls have shrunken a bit though. Now he acts like most others in DC. I think that Obama thought the bong smoking youth of our country would still be out in droves a year later...but they are back to couch surfing. That sounds bad but one has to really think about that one.

If you look at how many people vote each election the numbers pretty much stay the same in relation to the population. It varies a little but for the most part it's fairly consistent.

Having a potential black president also swayed a huge number of votes from minorities. Some might say it's racist to say that, but the Repubs picked Palin to try and sway the female voters that were lost with Hillary. I suppose that's sexist. I'm not saying the only reason Obama was picked was to get minority votes, but I'm sure the color of his skin made a significant difference in them.

As much as i'd like to give credit to the potheads too, I just don't think they had any real impact on the election. At least not any more or less so than previous ones.

Keroscene

gonzogirl said:
Well I am aware that I got real hopeful about a man who is just that. A man. Not a miracle worker. I think that he has the best intentions for ALL Americans. I think his balls have shrunken a bit though. Now he acts like most others in DC. I think that Obama thought the bong smoking youth of our country would still be out in droves a year later...but they are back to couch surfing. That sounds bad but one has to really think about that one.

If you look at how many people vote each election the numbers pretty much stay the same in relation to the population. It varies a little but for the most part it's fairly consistent.

Having a potential black president also swayed a huge number of votes from minorities. Some might say it's racist to say that, but the Repubs picked Palin to try and sway the female voters that were lost with Hillary. I suppose that's sexist. I'm not saying the only reason Obama was picked was to get minority votes, but I'm sure the color of his skin made a significant difference in them.

As much as i'd like to give credit to the potheads too, I just don't think they had any real impact on the election. At least not any more or less so than previous ones.

Harte

Do you see any of his policies in a different light today?

Harte

Harte

gonzogirl said:
Do you see any of his policies in a different light today?

Harte

Phantom

The New World Order would not cancel elections because they know the people will revolt. Instead, they put 2 mainstream neo-con candidates in front of us and we have to play the "Lesser of two evils" game. But In reality there isn't a big difference between Democratic and Republican.

Phantom

The New World Order would not cancel elections because they know the people will revolt. Instead, they put 2 mainstream neo-con candidates in front of us and we have to play the "Lesser of two evils" game. But In reality there isn't a big difference between Democratic and Republican.