Can The 99% And "occupy" Movements Escalate Into A Jt Style Civil War?

I have been doing a lot of reading and studying on the 99% and Occupy movements that are happening in the US. You don't need to turn on the news to know that people are getting pretty damn pissed about general economic conditions which are very quickly deteriorating.

Well there are more issues going on with the protests including the use of riot police and some protestors fighting back.

We have seen a rise in shooting against police sometimes in revenge for perceived brutality.

The US Dollar is about to collapse and already I heard a good prediction that other countries are going to abandon the dollar as the worlds reserve currency. That other countries will stop trading in US dollars and switch to other currencies. This could mean that Oil will stop be traded in US dollars; which will skyrocket the price of gas in the US as well as other commodities. I personally think things will get worse but could they get worse as something similar to what John Titor saw?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Good call Traveler Malaki, I thought about the exact same thing while watching the news tonight. It made me wonder about it for a few minutes.

My friend told me she was seeing a very bad economic collapse that would engulf the one in 2008; this collapse would happen toward the end of next year. Its been something i was looking into over the past several months seeing how JT predictions didn't come true but others did it was kinda odd how some predictions were similar misses but on the same level of events happening here.

ZeoEmeraude

It would appear to me that we are headed for some type of climax to the escalation these protests are generating. Now before folks like the KID reply with "I predicted this and gold is gonna rise" posts, I would like to say that yes, this could lead to that Civil War that J.T is talked about. I don't have to tell folks how tough it is out there..in everything. I recently got hired for a job for example. I was out of work for 11 months. It seemed hopeless to me some days. Everywhere I applied answered no, whether I was qualified or not. Something is coming that is certain. Fear FEMA folks. When you start hearing about them more in the news, get ready.

Himalayan Hermit

I was thinking of the same thing, although Civil War in its literal meaning may be a bit far fetched, but who's to say.

Good to see you back, Ren aka JT :)

P.S. Although news such as this conveys that the boiling rate is reaching its limit.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Veering around police barricades, anti-Wall Street protesters held a late-night march through Oakland streets, a day after one of their number — an Iraq War veteran — was left in critical condition with a fractured skull following a clash with police.
The show of force in Oakland along with SWAT arrests in Atlanta have sent chills among some anti-Wall Street demonstrators.

Ren

I was thinking of the same thing, although Civil War in its literal meaning may be a bit far fetched, but who's to say.

Good to see you back, Ren aka JT :)

P.S. Although news such as this conveys that the boiling rate is reaching its limit.

Thank you. It is good to be back.
In a chat-room last night, I claim to have started the Occupy Wall Street movement on Digg.Com.
I said that there is a record of my posts on Digg to confirm this.

Samstwitch

I'm very involved and informed on the Occupy Movement across America. I have a Twitter profile that I post daily news, videos, updates, etc @Samstwitch ...I believe this is the beginning of the Civil War that John Titor spoke to, but it has arrived late on our Timeline due to the changes that John caused regarding Y2K that also delayed the arrival of our Civil War.

I discuss John Titor with believers on the thread entitled, "I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation".

Ren

I follow you on Twitter.
John Titor mentioned 3 things that confirm that the U.S. Civil War 2 wouldn't start in 2005.
First, he said that things wouldn't really start to get violent until 2011.
He also mentioned 2005 and 2008 in the same paragraph. The dates were supposed to be combined to get 2013.
Titor's dates are 8 years off purposefully.
He mentioned that his time-frame was different than ours.
An astute person on the Internet mentioned that there is an 8 year difference between the Gregorian and Julian calendars.

The Occupy Wall Street movement is an attempt to prolong or even halt the emergence of a Civil War. However, most of those who have a job seem to think that those who don't have a job are all lazy and could find one if they wanted. Or that the jobless are somehow too proud not to work at McDonald's. ..which is not true for most protesters.

So this is what I propose. I propose that everyone switch to a Credit Union. This will strip the power from the elite. But it will also lead to a standoff Civil War. That's better than a violent one.