Can You Hear Other People's Thoughts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I heard that some people can, on rare occasions, hear another person's thought.

That would happen for a very short amount of time, possibly at a moment during which the mind of the person who happens to hear the thought, is in a good and high state of consciousness. As your level of consciousness can vary a little bit at all times, depending on a lot of things (how you feel, what you're doing, what you ate, who you're with, etc), it's possible that now and then, on rare occasions and just for an instant, you reach a level that is high enough to hear a thought someone around you would emit.

Did that ever happen do you?

Voyageur

I usually can feel what other peoples are feeling and know how they are thinking in some subjects. If the person says to me "what I am thinking?" I can not usually know, but if we are having discussions, I find it very easy to adapt their ideology and then move in a same frequency as they are moving, thinking as they are thinking and feel as they are feeling.

And I think this is more important factor to get along with everyone, and this may be what humans are learning. It does not even sound any kind of supernatural, doesn't it? Maybe we really are coming together :)

But I have heard those who can know even one word what person is thinking, and this is quite awesome :)

TimeFlipper

I usually can feel what other peoples are feeling and know how they are thinking in some subjects. If the person says to me "what I am thinking?" I can not usually know, but if we are having discussions, I find it very easy to adapt their ideology and then move in a same frequency as they are moving, thinking as they are thinking and feel as they are feeling.

And I think this is more important factor to get along with everyone, and this may be what humans are learning. It does not even sound any kind of supernatural, doesn't it? Maybe we really are coming together :)

But I have heard those who can know even one word what person is thinking, and this is quite awesome :)
Could what you are describing, be called Empathy? :)

Voyageur

Could what you are describing, be called Empathy? :)
Yes maybe, but I think that we are nowadays more empathic than we have been or our culture has been in e.g. 50yrs ago. Well there is just normal reasons to it, but still I think we are moving to a next level in humanity, where we understand others better because we will be on a higher vibrational level, but that is just my opinion.

Yeats

Could what you are suggesting refer to "body language, and non verbal communication"? :)..
Yes, there is that. However, I am also suggesting that these senses -- in the right combination of sensitivity -- may create a kind of "biological radio" in the brain, allowing for a kind of telepathy.

Let's give each of these 18 senses (it doesn't have to be all 18 -- only three or four senses may actually be necessary) a numeric value between 1 and 100, based upon the sensitivity of that sense. (For example, a person with good eyesight but poor hearing may have a sight value of 78 and a hearing value of 34.) If all of the senses are in the required ranges, then the brain is able to act as a receiver.

lamdo263

I heard that some people can, on rare occasions, hear another person's thought.

That would happen for a very short amount of time, possibly at a moment during which the mind of the person who happens to hear the thought, is in a good and high state of consciousness. As your level of consciousness can vary a little bit at all times, depending on a lot of things (how you feel, what you're doing, what you ate, who you're with, etc), it's possible that now and then, on rare occasions and just for an instant, you reach a level that is high enough to hear a thought someone around you would emit.

Did that ever happen do you?
I did once and it was a whole bunch of sex stuff, to where I was in back of someone going somewhere and it was like,"Well if you grab her as* you're going to get in all kinds of trouble, " did he hear that "!!? No he couldn't have. || Came real rapid, but didn't stay.

Every once In a while thoughts come through, which I think is natural for anyone. The situation I was in was a social mess anyways and I think that's why the break-through occurred in the thoughts.