Debunking Can't see them but their on my feet...

I've only experienced a spirit cat once. While lying in bed, something exactly like a cat jumped up from the ground next to my feet. The bed covers bounced a little and it was the exact same sensation as a physical cat. I'd had other experiences before of a shadow being who followed / chased me around and once jumped on me while I was drifting off to sleep. I swear my whole body jumped 6 inches in the air!

I can't entirely rule out hypnogogic imagery, which I was playing with at the time as an entrance to lucid dreaming. However, the cat was entirely unexpected and made no sense.
The only other really weird realistic effects I've had like this were when I was talking Ambien for about 6 months to help me sleep. Although I don't think they ever admitted it, there were a lot of complaints about its sleepwalking and hallucinogenic effects. Weird stuff. I suppose you're not taking anything like that at the moment?

woods555

Hi, I need help understanding what is going on. Every night for 3 months when I'm in bed these little furry critters get on my feet. They (one on each foot) feel like the size of a small cat and are furry with teeth and claws. They never hurt me but pull on my socks and move around my feet. They can pull straight up in the air. In other words their feet don't have to be on something for them to pull. They don't have warmth, but do have weight. Very light weight. I can feel them if they walk on the bed to get on my feet. It doesn't matter if my feet are under the covers or not. When I spend the night in my tree house about 60 yds. away they are there. There seems to be more than just the 2 on my feet. I think my dog can see them because he watches something and his eyes are darting from one place to another. Never barks. Next to my bed is a brass candle holder hanging from a string and is about 14 inches from the floor. When the dog is watching the candle holder will sway as if something is pushing it. About 1/4 of an inch in one direction and then sways the other direction. They are becoming more friendly each night. Now while at my computer at night they have been on my feet and past my ankle. I have taken pictures and nothing is there that I can see. I have lived on this property for about 20 years and I have seen several things that I would describe as from another dimension but never had them touch me. I have not tried to make them go away but I don't want them if they are evil. Can anyone help me understand what's going on or had this kind of thing happen to them? Thank you for your time.
Update: I am going to tell you what happened and I know some people will laugh. I might laugh also if it didn't happen to me. I got about 5 hours sleep in the next 72 hours because I wouldn't go to bed. It scared me and I don't want it to happen again. One week ago I went to bed and two of these furry things got next to my feet as they do every night. I went to sleep and was awakened in fifteen minutes with a third creature (same as others) in my crotch. Pressed close to me. I felt ill and had to go to the bathroom. As I was getting out of bed I felt more ill and was hot. I didn't think I was going to make it to the toilet in time. When I got to the bathroom door which is about seven seconds from my bed I felt worse. I had sweat on my throat but no where else. I still didn't think I was going to make it in time. I got to the toilet and sat down and nothing happened. I couldn't go. I tried and tried but nothing. I sat there for about ten minutes and felt better so I got up and walked around for a few minutes feeling better and trying to figure out what just happened. I went back to bed as I was very tired. When I awakened in the morning the creatures were gone as they are every morning. I starting thinking about what might have happened. That day I felt fine, back to normal. It was easy to think that nothing happened. That made me feel better about it. But I can't do that, it did happen. It did.
The only thing that I can think of that happened three months ago when all this started is a friend brought two items to me to do some work on. They were two figures carved out of wood and were from Africa. They are about two feet high and needed a base to stand on as they would not stand by them selves. They were in my house for one day and then I took them to my shop which is on the same property as my house. I made the base's and returned them to Corrie this week. Corrie works at the Mission and is going to have the priest bless them. Also she is going to bring me some holy water from the mission. I told her "if I only had a swimming pool, you could just bring the priest". I don't know if the carvings started all this but I'm glad there gone.
I know I didn't get into all the details of the story but I wanted to keep it short. I know that when I woke up I may have been dreaming ect. I don't think so. I know that that one may not have been in my crotch but when my feet hit the bedroom floor I was awake. If not by then. I think I was awake when my eyes opened.
Now I think I'll see what a swimming pool cost. Thank you for your time.

DEATH OMEN

Feel free to laugh if you ill but their is a "ghost" dog in this family home. No idea who "it" belonged to or how long "it" has been here. Some up-dating of the family home was done, due to its age, and some "bones" were found between one of the three inner walls. I say "bones" as it is only a guess. Most were lumped into various clumps of dust with no real way to tell exactly what "it" was with the exception of what "appeared " to be a collar and I use the word collar very loosely. Mostly a thin, metal type of interconnecting links, nothing else. Since that remodeling was done, our dogs "seem" to have a "new playmate". Yeah, it is funny to ponder over until ones does some research into "ghost animals" and various types of documentations from everyone from disbelievers in anything "paranormal" to those that firmly believe in 'ghosts". "Whatever" is now among us, the dogs are ok with "it", my wife has no issue with "it" getting into her bed and feeling "it" snuggle up against her. I think she prefers "it" to one or both of our 200 pound Newfoundland dogs taking over bed space and "refusing" to relocated themselves without considerable "verbal grumbling". I seldom think of "it", as "it" comes and goes, does no visible harm I have detected, and is one of the family. "It' exists. I accept "it". Simple as that.

woods555

Feel free to laugh if you ill but their is a "ghost" dog in this family home. No idea who "it" belonged to or how long "it" has been here. Some up-dating of the family home was done, due to its age, and some "bones" were found between one of the three inner walls. I say "bones" as it is only a guess. Most were lumped into various clumps of dust with no real way to tell exactly what "it" was with the exception of what "appeared " to be a collar and I use the word collar very loosely. Mostly a thin, metal type of interconnecting links, nothing else. Since that remodeling was done, our dogs "seem" to have a "new playmate". Yeah, it is funny to ponder over until ones does some research into "ghost animals" and various types of documentations from everyone from disbelievers in anything "paranormal" to those that firmly believe in 'ghosts". "Whatever" is now among us, the dogs are ok with "it", my wife has no issue with "it" getting into her bed and feeling "it" snuggle up against her. I think she prefers "it" to one or both of our 200 pound Newfoundland dogs taking over bed space and "refusing" to relocated themselves without considerable "verbal grumbling". I seldom think of "it", as "it" comes and goes, does no visible harm I have detected, and is one of the family. "It' exists. I accept "it". Simple as that.
My wife won't accept them. She says their evil or will lead to something evil. There still here. Thank you for your comment.