Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

What i really don't get is why with your "superior capacities" you were not able to predict what parties would have played a major role in the last 70 years in Italy. You could have put some of your people in them and changed or at least influence the system (or maybe you did but they are undercover) . It seems you are just nostalgic far-right people with rigid views that can't acknowledge the present as much as the past. Or maybe i couldn't notice the change the far-right movement brought upon Europe.

MartinTower

Its a little more complicated than that.
Ever heard of the theory by which extraterrestrials are demons? In this theory humans are evil.

You are human. If i, a human, see you, i don't see you as someone to be punished for mistakes in the past or as an electro-magnetic wave to be watched and reviewed. There is something heavenly in being humans, we breath the air, we have plenty of it. Demi-demons have not this freedom, they just burn and burn and burn and one day they think "if i burn may the whole world burn in war, humans do not notice that we, Europeans, are being replaced by Africans and Arabs and they should be punished".

There is something twisted in all of this. Paranormal was not meant to be this, a video of a human-chicken in a microwave .

Thanks for watching me.

MartinTower

Armeno, I wonder if you ever thought of the following. On the one hand each one of you insiders has evil inside while on the other hand outsiders are not supposed to know evil. However, the paradox is that you insiders do write so, you write following your own evil and we read evil even if we are not supposed to get in contact with it and, slowly, we know it.

MartinTower

It slowed down progressively. With each person that left he was a bit slower. Epi left (2 years ago?), etc.. and others that left on the other forum.
I think you didn't notice that it was already slowing when Epi left, and you consider yourself with a superior mind!? The less we read and comment the slower he gets.

Armeno

It slowed down progressively. With each person that left he was a bit slower. Epi left (2 years ago?), etc.. and others that left on the other forum.
I think you didn't notice that it was already slowing when Epi left, and you consider yourself with a superior mind!? The less we read and comment the slower he gets.
Martin , may have slowed down because he is waiting for events to take their course , however LIttle Doctor has changed his narrative line,before only telling the past ,now he has focused a lot on the present .