Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

What might not succeed to a captain,
The little Armenian Captain Monk. Like the Frankenstein movie of 1931. A piece from the monk and a piece from the captain and the dr. inbetween.

"what's the problem of Frankenstein?", says the monk, "we are all monsters anyway and we will always be together, for eternity".
856px-Frankenstein_poster_1931.jpg

MartinTower

Barbaric hordes are scary too but reality is never as we like it. There were lot of apocalypses, it is always the same terrific reality.
I dislike right wing people, so full of reality but reality does not care about their minds and one day they dream of it but those dreams cannot be controlled. Dreams are full of hallucinations.
I do not care if this world goes to the dark side. I care about what is eternal, art, not about dreams.

Hi there Timeflipper, how are you?

MartinTower

I don't like people on the left.
Do you prefer the Nazis?

Europe's problem are the Schröder-Blair paper inspired parties, the centre x parties. The centre shoud be a separated party, not merged together with either right or left. The result of the above mentioned paper are grand coalitions like in Germany the SPD-CDU (moderate left and moderate right). At least in the UK they do not shame themselves with a Labour-Conservatives coalition!
Politics nowadays is just marketing/business to appeal to big corporations. The only ideology left is capitalism.

Different is the situation in the close Russia.

Armeno

Well, Martin, l hnew you would have replied , in this way yours was the THOUSANDTH intervention of this discussion ,a nice goal, we hope it brings you luck .

MartinTower

Words do not bring luck, TRANSFORMATION does and I hope you know what I mean with that word Armenian, "the one that got old". Becoming old is not bad but without CHANGE it is unlucky!