Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

In order to ensure a logical thread in all of history I am forced to take a step back and return to speak of the Templars and how they reached the monastery Conventaccio located at the "Poggia" which at that time was called "Tabor".
After the healing of Leonino the young occurred in the crypt of St. Jacopo, the Templars decided to take custody of the 4 relics and download the throne of the Jews from the "Barcas Fenix" and take it to Conventaccio at the Poggia. The route was fairly easy for the presence of a road leading to the pieve of San Andrea, a settemlent of great importance at that time, very large and active. This pieve also was an important point of support for the blacks hermits who lived in the Conventaccio who was a few hundred meters higher. The San Andrea pieve was resting at the foot of the hill. Some properties have seemed stuck in the hill like paintings on a wall. It seemed that the pieve and the hill had been created together as if it were a single structure.
The four characters (Roberto da Volterra, the Preacher, the two helmets knight, and the Armenian magician) came to the pieve with a following of about 50 men. At the pieve gates, for the first time, the Armenian magician spoke to the two helmets knight that turned his back and said to him:

vario

Hello Vario, I don't know what como means. Could you tell us the name of the book please.
Thank you Frances.

Hello Steve 69, I have not uncovered anything apart from your videos that you posted at the start of your thread.
Frances.
Dear francis, Como 'a city italian, the book is titled, La ss formazione politico militare della nuova Europa. Edizioni Ritter Milano. This book "was printed for first time at Como before Leale martelli reached switzerland, not far.

vario

Hello Vario, I don't know what como means. Could you tell us the name of the book please.
Thank you Frances.

Hello Steve 69, I have not uncovered anything apart from your videos that you posted at the start of your thread.
Frances.

Dear,francis Como and 'an italian city. The book is titled "la formazione politico militare della nuova Europa " edizioni Ritter Milano.

LITTLE DOCTOR

You who bearest in their veins the blood of Tigran, turn around and listen to me because now I will answer your question. You were asking where I was when our people were attacked by the caliph at Ayrivank. Well, know that if I had the sword that you bring I could save my people. Other tragedies and other days of fire on the horizon. Now I tell you: take this holy relic, but hand me your sword so that I can wield it against any enemy of our people. So said, the two characters began facing each other uncovering his head for the first time. The rider took off his helmet and the Armenian magician took off his cap. The two characters are amazingly resembled: same haircut, same beard, even the faces were very similar. Placed facing each other looked like the same person.
The two helmets Knight handed his sword with the whole scabbard to the Armenian magician. The Armenian magician drew the sword and raised it to the sky. Suddenly was heard in the sky a bestial howl, like a roar. High in the sky appeared a large bird, seemed to spit fire. It had legs with powerful claws and hooked wings. He is hovering leaving trails of fire and headed for the hills.
There was another version of the story passed down orally by the inhabitants of the parish: it is said that when the Armenian magician raised his sword to the sky, it was he to turn into a beast half fiera and half bird with lion paws, beaks rapacious and burning wings. This legend has been told for centuries, at least until 1600, by which time the parish of St. Andrea was already destroyed. In fact, the parish was abandoned in 1277 and in 1600 was built a beautiful villa on the parish remains. The villa is now called "villa limone". At the time of the construction, the owners, informed of this legend, wanted to leave a mark of the story and built a high-relief depicting the legend. It is said that this sculpture is still present somewhere in the villa.
Whatever the truth is, more or less imaginative, the matter of fact is that the Armenian magician took mistaking sword with the relic, and then walked away.
Closed this chapter on the Armenian magician want to talk yet of a topic mentioned long ago: the presence of a ship inside the hill Poggia.

vario

You who bearest in their veins the blood of Tigran, turn around and listen to me because now I will answer your question. You were asking where I was when our people were attacked by the caliph at Ayrivank. Well, know that if I had the sword that you bring I could save my people. Other tragedies and other days of fire on the horizon. Now I tell you: take this holy relic, but hand me your sword so that I can wield it against any enemy of our people. So said, the two characters began facing each other uncovering his head for the first time. The rider took off his helmet and the Armenian magician took off his cap. The two characters are amazingly resembled: same haircut, same beard, even the faces were very similar. Placed facing each other looked like the same person.
The two helmets Knight handed his sword with the whole scabbard to the Armenian magician. The Armenian magician drew the sword and raised it to the sky. Suddenly was heard in the sky a bestial howl, like a roar. High in the sky appeared a large bird, seemed to spit fire. It had legs with powerful claws and hooked wings. He is hovering leaving trails of fire and headed for the hills.
There was another version of the story passed down orally by the inhabitants of the parish: it is said that when the Armenian magician raised his sword to the sky, it was he to turn into a beast half fiera and half bird with lion paws, beaks rapacious and burning wings. This legend has been told for centuries, at least until 1600, by which time the parish of St. Andrea was already destroyed. In fact, the parish was abandoned in 1277 and in 1600 was built a beautiful villa on the parish remains. The villa is now called "villa limone". At the time of the construction, the owners, informed of this legend, wanted to leave a mark of the story and built a high-relief depicting the legend. It is said that this sculpture is still present somewhere in the villa.
Whatever the truth is, more or less imaginative, the matter of fact is that the Armenian magician took mistaking sword with the relic, and then walked away.
Closed this chapter on the Armenian magician want to talk yet of a topic mentioned long ago: the presence of a ship inside the hill Poggia.
In a post the page 9 , there is' a paragraph which describes the Armenian magician seems to bring a pendant around his neck, depicting a phoenix, I can now understand the meaning of that pendant.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Now the Templars had to solve three problems: finding a suitable location for the throne of the Jews, for the four relics and for the immense treasure accumulated over the years of war in Palestine and Egypt.The Templars decided to hide three of the four relics, and the throne of the Jews in Conventaccio monastery which was located on the hill near the parish of St. Andrea. The fourth relic, the most important, was left on the ship called "Navis Barcas Fenix" waiting to be transferred quietly in a safe place. The fourth relic was called "Corpus Sancto". Moreover, the Templars had to find a place to hide the treasure. This treasure played an important role: it had to be used to finance another crusade. The treasure consisted of gold statuettes of pagan symbols of the Egyptians, necklaces and rings Arab jewelry and religious furnishings of the Jewish mold. Everything cumbersome and easily recognizable material, for this was to be obscured and rendered unrecognizable.The parish of St Andrew was famous for the presence of a very large and busy workshop, equipped with furnaces able to melt metals of each gender and provided with very advanced equipment. This workshop gave employment to many craftsmen and smiths, producing weapons, armor ornaments, ornaments for horses and nails shipyard. This workshop was very large and leads to a series of tunnels dug into the mountain from where some raw materials were extracted using ...

LITTLE DOCTOR

Some tunnels were enlarged and lofts, others were plastered. The tunnels were not all drained, some leading to 30 Etruscan tombs, already known in Roman times. Some of these tombs, the closest ones, were looted, but the most hidden not. Some tunnels were blocked because they were dangerous, in fact, over the centuries, many adventurers never returned from those galleries. Some galleries were even naturally lit. The walls of these caves were formed by a phosphorescent stone called volcano stone. They, at the points where were unhedged, determined very bright lights.
Since the parish possessed that lab-foundry, Roberto da Volterra had the idea to merge all the treasure. In this way it was possible to better contain and hide the treasure more effectively. Then Roberto spoke to the forge foreman. He was an expert blacksmith who had served for the Crusaders (Crusades, not Templars; there is a big difference) as swordsmith in the holy land. This blacksmith was a particular character, his name was Limoncino, was very large, like a giant more than two meters high and very irascible. He did not respect any law or constituted authority nor religious. Despite everything he was held in high regard. The undisputed master of the entire parish. Even during ceremonies and major events, he sat together to the highest offices both military and religious.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Roberto decided to merge all the treasure and turn it into large plates (coins) with the effigy of Christ's face. The blacksmith took the job, but wanted to know the size of these plates. Roberto then pointed to the blacksmith a dimension forming a circle with their hands by combining the two indexes and two thumbs. The blacksmith took a file from his pocket and used it to measure the diameter of the circle made by Roberto with his hands and said: "well, this will be the measure".
For the occasion, the blacksmith created a clay mold. Gold and silver were melted together and this gave to the large coins a greenish color. The blacksmith did a great job and it was possible to see perfectly, on one side of the coins, that the depicted face was that of Christ. The coins were minted stacked and hidden in a tunnel of the Poggia mountain. At the moment it suffices to say that the treasure was melted and hidden, perhaps we'll talk again in the future about it... But let us return to the question of venetian cargo boat chartered from the Templars. Once the treasure was arranged and the three relics hidden at Conventaccio, only remained the problem of collecting the relic called "sancto corpus" from the Venetian boat semi-aground on the coast in front of the San Jacopo church.
Roberto was going to destroy the ship to hide the evidence of the landing, of his betrayal (Roberto according to papal orders had to go to Rome not to Livorno) and of the Venetian crew mutiny.

vario

Roberto decided to merge all the treasure and turn it into large plates (coins) with the effigy of Christ's face. The blacksmith took the job, but wanted to know the size of these plates. Roberto then pointed to the blacksmith a dimension forming a circle with their hands by combining the two indexes and two thumbs. The blacksmith took a file from his pocket and used it to measure the diameter of the circle made by Roberto with his hands and said: "well, this will be the measure".
For the occasion, the blacksmith created a clay mold. Gold and silver were melted together and this gave to the large coins a greenish color. The blacksmith did a great job and it was possible to see perfectly, on one side of the coins, that the depicted face was that of Christ. The coins were minted stacked and hidden in a tunnel of the Poggia mountain. At the moment it suffices to say that the treasure was melted and hidden, perhaps we'll talk again in the future about it... But let us return to the question of venetian cargo boat chartered from the Templars. Once the treasure was arranged and the three relics hidden at Conventaccio, only remained the problem of collecting the relic called "sancto corpus" from the Venetian boat semi-aground on the coast in front of the San Jacopo church.
Roberto was going to destroy the ship to hide the evidence of the landing, of his betrayal (Roberto according to papal orders had to go to Rome not to Livorno) and of the Venetian crew mutiny.
Little doctor,thanks for this blast from the past,which makes me 'forget the ugliness of this modern world.