Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

LITTLE DOCTOR

Roberto da Volterra had decided to hide or destroy the Venetian ship for obvious reasons. If it had been identified, it unveiled the landing point of the Templars. But inside the ship there was a relic entrusted to the preacher, who, along with some turcopoli, protected her, patrolling the coast and guarding the ship.
Just as a reminder it is fair to say that the Armenian magician had disappeared, the cavalier from the two helmets had stopped at Conventaccio to guard the three relics, the preacher was watching on the relic in the ship and Roberto was taking care of the treasure.
Just as Robert was working at the forge of the St. Andrew parish, he was reached by a preacher's message telling him to join him at the ship because it had happened something really unique and important. Shortly after Roberto reached the place and found the preacher in a confused state and could not speak. The preacher only managed to lift a finger to show to Roberto the Venetian ship. Roberto was stunned when he saw the ship. The ship was completely covered with vegetation. In the beginning he believed that the ship had been covered with branches, but soon realized it was just the wood of the ship that had been reanimated. Each piece of wood of the ship flourished. Wherever there were leaves, berries and new twigs. The keel made of oak, was covered with bark. Even were noticed hemp leaves to escape from the keel. Even the master tree revived and returned to be a majestic spruce. In the quarter-deck, where was present the control room with the relic, it felt chestnut smell.
Roberto was incredulous and amazed and asked the preacher for an explanation of this. The preacher told an incredible episode: it all began when a guard Turcopole heard noises coming from the cockpit. When the Turcopole entered the cabin he found a very small apparent age child 3 or 4 years old that was playing with an astrolabe. When the child was aware of Turcopole he started running laughing. For his age that child was running very fast, the Turcopole could not take it. The child started running around the mast and when he touched it, the tree back to life. So throughout the ship, everything the child grazed came back to life.
At that point the Turcopole called the preacher. When the child saw the preacher stopped running and laughing, he went to meet him and touching his beard said: I really like this place, I will return soon to play with you, then came back into the cockpit and closed the door. After a while the preacher entered the room, and the baby was gone, the relic was still in place and the table made of cherry, was full of cherry fruit.

vario

Roberto da Volterra had decided to hide or destroy the Venetian ship for obvious reasons. If it had been identified, it unveiled the landing point of the Templars. But inside the ship there was a relic entrusted to the preacher, who, along with some turcopoli, protected her, patrolling the coast and guarding the ship.
Just as a reminder it is fair to say that the Armenian magician had disappeared, the cavalier from the two helmets had stopped at Conventaccio to guard the three relics, the preacher was watching on the relic in the ship and Roberto was taking care of the treasure.
Just as Robert was working at the forge of the St. Andrew parish, he was reached by a preacher's message telling him to join him at the ship because it had happened something really unique and important. Shortly after Roberto reached the place and found the preacher in a confused state and could not speak. The preacher only managed to lift a finger to show to Roberto the Venetian ship. Roberto was stunned when he saw the ship. The ship was completely covered with vegetation. In the beginning he believed that the ship had been covered with branches, but soon realized it was just the wood of the ship that had been reanimated. Each piece of wood of the ship flourished. Wherever there were leaves, berries and new twigs. The keel made of oak, was covered with bark. Even were noticed hemp leaves to escape from the keel. Even the master tree revived and returned to be a majestic spruce. In the quarter-deck, where was present the control room with the relic, it felt chestnut smell.
Roberto was incredulous and amazed and asked the preacher for an explanation of this. The preacher told an incredible episode: it all began when a guard Turcopole heard noises coming from the cockpit. When the Turcopole entered the cabin he found a very small apparent age child 3 or 4 years old that was playing with an astrolabe. When the child was aware of Turcopole he started running laughing. For his age that child was running very fast, the Turcopole could not take it. The child started running around the mast and when he touched it, the tree back to life. So throughout the ship, everything the child grazed came back to life.
At that point the Turcopole called the preacher. When the child saw the preacher stopped running and laughing, he went to meet him and touching his beard said: I really like this place, I will return soon to play with you, then came back into the cockpit and closed the door. After a while the preacher entered the room, and the baby was gone, the relic was still in place and the table made of cherry, was full of cherry fruit.
One thing and 'sure if you're Leale martelli, spirit julus verne and "joined you.

LITTLE DOCTOR

After listening to the preacher's story, Roberto realized that it was not possible to destroy the ship. The child would return because he liked that place ... (On the very interesting story of the child we will return later because Leale Martelli during his research discovered that even sant Agostino had a strange encounter with this baby, right on the sea shore where the Venetian ship was).
Meanwhile also the foreman Limoncino, intrigued by the story, had reached the San Jacopo church. Upon arriving on the coast he saw Roberto and said: "with a ship like that you would need a crew of monkeys" and Roberto replied: "Take it off from here and you will become so rich that you can buy a golden anvil." Limoncino after a moment of silence said: "just tell me where you want i bring the ship and consider it done." Then Roberto said. "I want to hide it, but also to preserve it, the caves inside your forge would be perfect." Limoncino replied that it would be necessary to dismantle the ship piece by piece and then reassemble it into the cave. It was finally taken a wise decision: only the quarterdeck with the cockpit and the relic was dismantled and reassembled in a cave. It was used a hidden cave and unexplored until that time. The rest of the ship (keel, piers and tree) was drawn, even with the help of two giant aurochs, on the hill where it was located the Conventaccio and hidden among the vegetation. It was also refitted the mainmast. The legend says that every year, at the anniversary of the apparition of the child, a spruce can be seen through the trees of the forest.
The ship was lying, resting on the edge of the hill; since that time the hill was called the "Poggia" Indeed in a nautical language La Poggia is the downwind side of the ship.
This is the story of Foenix Venetian ship, I had to tell it because when we get to the moment when Leale Martelli will find a piece of the ship inside a cave under the hill of Poggia, it would be difficult to explain what a ship in the middle of a mountain was doing. Sometimes I tell stories that can be boring, but we need to be able to follow a logical thread. That is why I shall have to speak again of the mysterious child ... Who was that child? what did he want? because it was there? Are important information that you have to know.

LITTLE DOCTOR

Before talking about the child, I'd like to let you know how the Venetian ship, named "Barcas Fenix", was moved in his hiding place on the hill. The whole project was entrusted to Limoncino blacksmith. Before the stern castle was dismantled, then the two rudders, to follow the masts and sails, even the furniture, only the keel remained intact with the two piers. The ship was about 36 arms long and 13 arms wide, transport it was no small feat, but the Limoncino blacksmith had a brilliant idea. Limoncino remembered that he had a project almost finished that could have been very useful. Some months before the mayor of Pisa, Ubaldo Visconti, commissioned to Limoncino blacksmith, on behalf of the Ghibellino party, the construction of a gigantic war ram long about 30 arms with 8 wheels on each side, a very impressive weapon. This ram had to be part of the arsenal used by the Ghibellines to move an attack against Florence starting from Livorno. The foreman Limoncino had the idea to use the ram base as if it was a chariot to transport the ship to its destination.

LITTLE DOCTOR

The Limoncino team, with the help of the high tide and some soaked logs whale oil was able to put the ship on to the chariot. Were necessary 60 men and various beasts of burden to achieve the feat. The heavy load was transported to the top of the hill "la Poggia" in three days. It was not an easy task. Some men were preparing the way by removing stones and trees. Arrived near the top of the hill, the wagon will incline and the ship slide for a few meters and got stuck between the trees leaning on its side like a wreck. Although this was not the place chosen by Roberto to hide the ship, it was decided to leave it there. The legend tells that the ship may still be there, hidden among the vegetation ... But the surprises do not end here ....

LITTLE DOCTOR

Do you remember how long ago I spoke of the parish church of Sant Andrea and the meeting of the Armenian magician with the two helmets Knight? I said that years after that event, the builder of the house that was built in the place of the church knew that story and wanted to make it eternal realizing a high relief on a wall of the villa. The posted picture shows exactly that sculpture. There are all the fundamental elements of the story: the helmet, the fair, the sword and the cross ....IMG_20160715_191029.jpg

vario

Do you remember how long ago I spoke of the parish church of Sant Andrea and the meeting of the Armenian magician with the two helmets Knight? I said that years after that event, the builder of the house that was built in the place of the church knew that story and wanted to make it eternal realizing a high relief on a wall of the villa. The posted picture shows exactly that sculpture. There are all the fundamental elements of the story: the helmet, the fair, the sword and the cross ....View attachment 5056
It could be a test, Frances you could go to the french villa and control? Could you accompany Itheblaze.