Chronovisor [CarlosX.com] CarlosX Time Jump Journal

HDRKID

1702343399891.png

CarlosX Time Jump Journal
Time jump on Nov 29, 2009 to Feb 4, 2017 duration minutes %D high
OK news was on TV. At the top of the hour they said that Texas was in sucession. That is right, the lone star state was leaving our union.

Time jump on Sep 17, 2009 to Aug 7, 2027 duration hours %D med
Sky was cloudy. I was not happy. Sadly, our gov was taking over many facets of our economy. Society is in a state of flux. For some reason crime rate is way up. Timeline different than previous jump.

Time jump on June 22, 2009 to Dec 13, 2027 duration minutes %D med
I saw myself looking at a map from 1987, remark that gasoline was very expensive. Most people are poor. City is very dense - seems dusty. Few cars on street as people take bus. Live in tiny little high rise apartments.
Time jump on June 17, 2009 to July 12, 2010 (NEXT YEAR) duration a few hours %D med
I saw myself buying gold coins at the coinshop downtown not bullion but the one ounce Canadian Maple Leaf type coin. The gov had a registry of who had gold and how much. I remarked that Glickman's place downtown was robbed. They did not take any of his silver bars, only the gold. People appeared agitated by the high crime.

Time jump on May 26, 2009 to a few months ahead duration a few minutes
The news was very grim. Sales were in freefall. Stores like flower shops that sold non essentials items were hit hard; many were closing. People in city were walking instead of taking a bus. This is hard to believe, but people seen stealing street signs.

Time jump on May 21, 2009 to May 12, 1980 duration a four days, %D high
Made a jump to May 12, 1980 to an alternate timeline. There was less poverty than here. The computer technology was similar to our 90's tech which means slow internet over a modem and clunky computers. Instead of using cars most people took a bus, and only rich had cars. There were a lot of small scooters that you could use, but not when it was raining. Buses were small about ten men, like a big minivan.

Time jump on May 11, 2009 to April 1, 2015 duration a few hours, %D low
Most of the stores were closed. It is like supermarket, filling station, and hardware store gone - with many areas appear abandoned. Not sure where all the people went. Parks have grass over grown, nobody goes to lake anymore.

Time jump on May 9 2009 to July 12 2012 duration one week, divergence low
Power outages, many people left cities due to blackouts. It was hot approx 96. It seems many fields were barren full of weeds. Cities were dark with no power.

HDR Tutorial on HDRusers.com

Information on Finding a Vortex

Cell Sensor EMF meter for ghost hunting and finding vortex.

HDR

Time Travel Evidence
Mini-DVD

Time Travel BBS
HDRKID Time Travel Forum

CarlosX main menu

Last edited by a moderator: