Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

bluefreeze

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

Anyone care to explain how a "Cell Sensor/ELF Meter" works? Can it be used to locate a vortex or wormhole? The one that Steven Gibbs talks about is this one: CELL SENSOR However the measurements are analog and it could only detect analog cellphones not digital ones. Would purchasing a digital one like this: Extech EMF/ELF Meter - 480823 be a better option? Does this one do a better job then the analog Cell Sensor/ELF Meter?

Thanks! :)
Bluefreeze

StarLord

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

This german unit is made to help those poor folks that live under High Power Lines come up with difinitive #'s when calling the electric co to complain about gold fish that glow and swim backwards, buttered toast and bread that Never hits the floor butter side down, three legged cats that show up unannounced during thanksgiving and will only eat cranberry sauce from the can that you bought last year, (thank god, at least someone ate it!)MicroWaves that cycle backwards which cause the TV dinner to get even colder and more frozen.

It's not a walk in the park when you live near those wires and this unit is going to come in mighty handy. Any kind of numbers you throw at the electric company wether they are analog or digital, will impress the hell out of them and let them know your not someone to fool with.

bluefreeze

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

StarLord,

Do the two devices on the links work the same? Except for one that analog and the other digital. Is the only difference that the Cell Sensor has a cellphone sensor?!

-Bluefreeze

StarLord

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

Bluefreeze, if it was me, I would Email the manufacturer listed on each site and ask them about their product and why they recommend it over another product.

Say, I missed the part about picking up phone lines, now I can find that phone lost in the cellar. Thanks!!

HDRKID

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

Hi Bluefreeze:

I use my Cell Sensor to detect magnetic anomalies.
It has two analog scales 0-5 milligauss and 0-50 milligauss.

Try to find an area of magnetic flux in the middle of a field,
far away from any power lines.

Where two ley lines cross is called a grid point or vortex.

Look for an area where no grass grows "bald spot" and there are
anthills and clouds of bugs.

bluefreeze

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

HDRKid,

Is your Cell Sensor the one on this link? I was not sure as which to buy but I think I'll do ok with this analog one. Some people have advised me to buying this one for $40.

I use my Cell Sensor to detect magnetic anomalies. It has two analog scales 0-5 milligauss and 0-50 milligauss.

Thanks for noting the two options. Does it have two analog windows (one with 0-5 and the other with 0-50?!)? What is the 0-5 and the 0-50 milligauss used for? Does it also detect analog cellphone electromagnetic waves?

Try to find an area of magnetic flux in the middle of a field, far away from any power lines.

There aren't that many fields around here. I was planning on trying it outside and inside the house. I heard that everyone has electromagnetic spikes in there homes.

Where two ley lines cross is called a grid point or vortex.

Okay, so are ley lines also electromagnetic spikes in the air?

Look for an area where no grass grows \"bald spot\" and there are anthills and clouds of bugs.

Well my backyard doesn't have "bald spots" but when my dad doesn't cut the grass for two weeks we get clouds of bugs everywhere. Very tiny bugs, almost invisible when you try looking at just one but there are thousands everywhere hovering above the grass. What measurements should the Cell Sensor read in the 0-5 and 0-50 milligauss when a vortex is detected? Thanks!

Bluefreeze :)

bluefreeze

Cell Sensor / EMF Meter

Hey everyone. I finally received my Cell Sensor/ ELF Meter in the mail for $40 and have had alot of fun detecting different radiation signals from devices in my house such as my monitor, my PC, the microwave, fridge, my mom's laptop, our cell phones (which by the way have less RF radiation then phones in 2001 when the Cell Sensor manual was published), power outlets, my tv and just wandering around the house trying to get radiation from empty space. However I'd like to now apply it to Time travel to help detect good areas where a vortex could be opened. Any ideas?Does anyone know what the milligauss should read when you detect magnetic anomalies???

Hey HDRKid: How do you find an area of magnetic flux in a field? Can you use the Cell Sensor to detect ley lines crossing?

Thanks All!!!

Bluefreeze