CEO Sends Message To WOKE Employees!!

Beholder

People never used to utter a word about politics at work. These millennials have no boundaries.
Millennials at my old workplace often accused others of being pedophiles as a mean joke, made sexual remarks about the cleaners, had sexual relations with coworkers, went on meetings 90% of the time only to drink coffe instead of working, bullied coworkers into chronical pain and PTSD, laughed at the names of foreigners applying for work, fired random people and prevented them from getting new jobs or unemployment benefits just for fun, argued for one year about how something that is not even visible to customers should be named internally...

I would not mind coworkers being a bit pushy about their values and religion, as long as they have any values to begin with instead of just being morally bankrupt.

alpha centauri

Great idea, get rid of those pernicious self righteous, loony far left wing scumbag, trouble makers!!

People never used to utter a word about politics at work. These millennials have no boundaries.
I am not sure about it yet. I think the left/right division is not the problem.

A lot of people just claim something without proof like "all Republicans are racists" or if you do not support this specific transswimmer you are transphobic. That is a real problem.

In addition to this, what they dont realize is that everybody has negative characteristics and positive characteristics, so everybody makes mistakes. To concentrate on the negative character traits of others does not make your negative character traits go away.

If you had no negative characteristics, you would be enlightenent or would have Christ consciousness and especially those people that complain the loudest about it, have not achieved it. Everybody has biases and can be wrong at some points.

Jesus said about judging: “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

You should rather encourage everybody to enoble your character and work on yourself.

Judging also leaves to negative polarization, because you feel superior to somebody else.

Superiority is a character trait of negative polarization, but also the inferiority the judging of yourself is negative polarization. Inferiority is usually superiority about the self and therefore judging the self (if that makes sense).

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Millennials at my old workplace often accused others of being pedophiles as a mean joke, made sexual remarks about the cleaners, had sexual relations with coworkers, went on meetings 90% of the time only to drink coffe instead of working, bullied coworkers into chronical pain and PTSD, laughed at the names of foreigners applying for work, fired random people and prevented them from getting new jobs or unemployment benefits just for fun, argued for one year about how something that is not even visible to customers should be named internally...

I would not mind coworkers being a bit pushy about their values and religion, as long as they have any values to begin with instead of just being morally bankrupt.

That is a TERRIBLE thing to accuse someone of with no evidence. It's no joke! I do see that age group not having any professionalism or customer service skills, and bullies is right! I'm an older mom, so my kids aren't millenials (I don't think), but in the 90's-2000's officials kept telling parents that you can't say NO to your kids, you can't spank your kids, you have to let them get away with everything. Well, not defining boundaries was a BAD idea, obviously. I was raised learning that at work, you put your personal life aside and you don't utter a word about it, but wow, things have changed.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I just realized Millennials are born in/near 2000, but the anti-discipline stuff started sooner. Setting boundaries keeps your kids out of jail, IMHO, and keeps them from running their mouths at work.