Changing Your Own Reality

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you believe we can change or choose our own reality with thought? I've been passively experimenting with this concept, starting with Hurricane Irma. I kept telling myself, and believing, that I would survive and receive no damage and that is exactly what happened. I've also been thinking that we are safe and will not endure a nuclear war. Can we form our own reality? I mean, it does have to be realistic, pun intended. It wouldn't be viable to go around thinking, for example, "I will become a famous super model and a billionaire this year". I believe the reality you choose has to fit your personal experience and existence.

Thoughts?

Mayhem

Zenith
Yes, IMO this is quite possible. Some say that it is auto-suggestion and pass it off as such.
I would say there is a little more to it than that.

It has its limitations of course, but confided to your personal circumstances and enough time invested
im sure it will yield results for you. I have used a technique like this in the past and am working on something similar
quite recently.
On a more wider scale meaning groups of people, its known that certain covens got together to halt the march on England during the WW2. See that as you may.

Kind regards

Mayhem

jcolanzi

I believe we can change our reality within the limits of natural law.

We still don't know what those limits are because we've yet to test them.

Researchers have taken senior citizens and placed then in an environment from an earlier time in their life.

They placed everyone involved in that environment and by the end of the experiment, some of the subjects physical changes were up to I think it was 15 years.

Our beliefs determine our reality.

The problem is the outside world usually goes against the progress we make.

The Fifth

If they agree , i disagree. Rather than skipping realities every time we think of something good (praying) is weird because this means everyone would do it subconciously.

Example : You wake up only to find your husband is ( in this very second ) an agressive alcoholic who will hit you for no reason, while your good husband is in another reality because he prayed without you or something similar.

Just a theory.

jcolanzi

If they agree , i disagree. Rather than skipping realities every time we think of something good (praying) is weird because this means everyone would do it subconciously.

Example : You wake up only to find your husband is ( in this very second ) an agressive alcoholic who will hit you for no reason, while your good husband is in another reality because he prayed without you or something similar.

Just a theory.

You don't change realities with every thought. You change when you change your overall belief system.

Most thoughts are weak and easily dissipated. That's why Catholics use a rosary and monks use prayer beads.

A thought starts out fairly weak and has to be fed over a period of time until it's ingrained in the subconscious.

Occult ritual, native dances, shamanic journey's etc. are all designed to change the participants belief system.

Also your thoughts are competing with all the thoughts of everyone else.

Changing your beliefs is not an easy task.

I work on mine everyday and I still catch myself falling short of my goal.