ChatGPT is so powerful. I asked ChatGPT some questions about time travel and building time machines yesterday. It left me stunned.

steven chiverton

i tried to get back in again i think something's monitored my key logs and realised that question cant be answered so it locked me out using server outage excuses etc etc

steven chiverton

after a short break i tried again and it says gpchat is at capacity sounds like to many are using it and it cant handle the overload so everyone wants answers it can get in this world of lies and disinformation so they are relying in this chat for answers and its putting gp chat at capacity

Last edited:

steven chiverton

it was just mentioned on the news and it can generate a perfect exam report and its still down or an outage to many people are using it so its down and i cant still get back in

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i had a really good chat with this ai and it even thanked me for my kind words wow i asked question it answered and i asked another but something went wrong due to server outage error so i couldn't re submit it as i got the same answer something went wrong server outage error so the servers are crap and ai cant operate with humen crappy servers

It's not working for me right now, either.

steven chiverton

yeah its at capacity which means what i said before to many are using it and it cant handle that so theres an outage that happens when to many use a service like that so i put my email down to be notified when its back up and runing again i have more unanswered questions yet to arsk the ai i wished i highlighted what its said to me and copied it then paste it into my documents as it was impressed by the sounds of it from what ive told it

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's cool to ask questions, but where this AI really shines, is in creative writing. I asked it to make a poem about John Titor, with a couple of keywords. Here's what it wrote. It's pretty freaking impressive. And it's a one-shot attempt. I didn't fine-tune it at all.

In the year 2000, a traveler came
John Titor was his unusual name
With tales of time travel, he caused a stir
His C204 machine, a futuristic blur

He spoke of a future plagued with strife
Where war and disaster ruled human life
And warned of Unix's fateful fate
In 2038, it would be too late

With his cryptic messages and enigmatic style
John Titor left us wondering for a while.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Holy shit, check this out. This is impressive!

Tell me the story of Blade Runner, except it takes place in Middle Earth, and features only characters from the Lord of the Rings universe.

Sure, here's a possible summary of Blade Runner as if it took place in Middle Earth and featured only characters from The Lord of the Rings universe:

In a future version of Middle Earth, humans and elves have created "replicants", artificial beings who are used for labor and military purposes. When a group of replicants escape from their creators, a group of skilled assassins known as "Blade Runners" are tasked with hunting them down and killing them.

One such Blade Runner, Aragorn, is tasked with hunting down a group of rogue replicants who have taken refuge in the city of Minas Tirith. As he searches for them, he begins to question the morality of his mission and the way that replicants are treated by humans and elves.

Aragorn's search leads him to the replicant leader, Roy, who has taken on the appearance of a dwarf to blend in with the local population. Despite their differences, the two develop a respect for each other, and Roy begins to question the meaning of his own existence.

As Aragorn and Roy navigate the complex politics of Middle Earth, they are pursued by the ruthless Blade Runner, Legolas, who is determined to destroy all replicants at any cost. In the end, Aragorn and Roy must join forces to confront the true threat to Middle Earth: the malevolent wizard Saruman, who seeks to use replicant technology to create an army of unstoppable warriors.

In a climactic battle, Aragorn, Roy, and their allies fight to stop Saruman's plan and save the future of Middle Earth. In the end, as Roy nears the end of his limited lifespan, he and Aragorn share a moment of understanding, and Roy passes away peacefully, having finally found a sense of purpose in his life.