ChatGPT is so powerful. I asked ChatGPT some questions about time travel and building time machines yesterday. It left me stunned.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This one is even better. It's pure, absolute gold. A crazy story a human being couldn't possibly come up with. Wow!

Tell me the story of Blade Runner, except it takes place in a kindergarten class, and all the characters are wood blocks with letters on them.

Certainly, here's a possible summary of Blade Runner as if it took place at kindergarten with wood blocks as characters:

In a colorful classroom filled with toys and learning materials, a group of wood blocks with letters on them are living beings with personalities and desires. The blocks are divided into two groups: those that are obedient and follow the rules, and those that are rebellious and seek to break free.

One day, a retired blade runner named Deckard is called back into action to hunt down a group of rogue blocks who have escaped from the play area and gone into hiding. These rogue blocks are led by Roy Batty, a charismatic and determined block who is determined to break free from the rigid structure of kindergarten life and live on their own terms.

As Deckard tracks down the rogue blocks, he begins to question his own role in this world of learning and play. He discovers that the blocks have complex emotions and desires, and that their rebellion is not simply a matter of disobedience, but a search for freedom and self-determination.

In the climactic final battle, Deckard and Batty face off against each other on the playground equipment, dodging swings and climbing structures. In the end, Deckard is able to convince Batty to see the value in working within the rules and structures of kindergarten life, and the rogue blocks return to the classroom as obedient members of the learning community. Deckard retires once again, knowing that he has helped restore balance to the world of the wood blocks.

james

Fiction is where ai shines. I think it is quite disturbing that it has been programmed with orthodox science. It doesn't mind telling you the party line on things it considers pseudoscience and that is where it stops. It will not consider evaluating a question if it is against accepted science. So it is useless in considering a valid time travel scenario or if the science is newer than what is in its programming. It will not consider "life force" at all. An AI that one could input "accepted values" would be miles more useful in terms of considering time travel, antigravity, esp, etc.

james

Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil
ChatGPT gave me quite a different response than yours. When I provided it with the same statement: Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil
it returned this response:
It's important to note that time travel is not a scientifically proven phenomenon, and there is no experimental evidence to suggest that it is possible. The idea of time travel through the use of a caduceus coil or Tesla coil is considered to be pseudoscientific and not based on established principles of physics. As such, there are no experimental steps that can be provided for such a process.

It's crucial to approach any claim related to time travel with a high degree of skepticism and critical thinking. The laws of physics as we understand them today suggest that time travel is not possible, and any claims to the contrary require extraordinary evidence to be considered credible. Until such evidence is provided through rigorous scientific investigation, the concept of time travel remains in the realm of science fiction and fantasy.

So, jiangnanah, which ai did you use and how did you access it? Do you have an URL for it?

itwillhappen

Q:Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil
A:
1. Set up a Caduceus coil and Tesla coil, side-by-side, with a copper wire coil connecting the two devices.

2. Tune the Caduceus coil for maximum resonance and connect it to an alternating current power source.

3. Tune the Tesla coil for maximum resonance and connect it to the same alternating current power source.

4. Activate both coils at the same time and run the system for 6-7 minutes.

5. Adjust the resonant frequencies of both coils simultaneously while they are running, while observing any changes in the radiation field.

6. Monitor the energy levels of the radiation field created by both coils, adjusting the frequency of each coil to stabilize the overall radiation field.

7. When the radiation field is stable, step inside the coil system and begin focussing your consciousness on your desired time travel location.

8. Visualize yourself as having already arrived in your chosen location, as vividly as possible.

9. When the feeling of being in the chosen location is complete, disengage the Caduceus and Tesla coils and step out of the coil system – the time travel experiment will be complete.
How did you get these answers?

Whenever I ask it about time travel, it always makes sure to tell me how it's not possible, which of course, I personally don't believe.

I even entered the exact question you did:
"Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil", and it gave me a very different answer.

Am I missing something here?

steven chiverton

strange the ai dosent seem to know how much the scientific community is compromised as even scientists argue with each others so called results and data and evidence and to keep there grants they say what they are told to say , and they are even weaponised to discredit even other scientists findings and so cant be relied upon totally, civilian s are more reliable especially one who experiment and take notes and record there data experiments and experiences without scientific flawed disinformation data and false records to prevent the real truth from getting out who controls the real data outputs and information and who uses scientists to do it , scientists who speak out the truth against other scientists bs get shunned out of the scientific community and have more to loose besides there own carrier

Wind7

Staff
I just had an interesting convo with ChatGPT myself.

Stunned, is the perfect description!

Secretman3811

How did you get these answers?

Whenever I ask it about time travel, it always makes sure to tell me how it's not possible, which of course, I personally don't believe.

I even entered the exact question you did:
"Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil", and it gave me a very different answer.

Am I missing something here?
It smell like scam here 😂

itwillhappen

It smell like scam here 😂
Lol, I wasn't sure if you were referring to the OP or myself, but the response ChatGPT gave me was indeed different, and started off by saying it's currently impossible (It usually does when I've asked it about Time Travel and related topics).

Here's the answer I got asking the same exact question the OP did :

Question:

"Experimental steps of time travel with caduceus coil and Tesla coil"

Answer:

"I'm sorry, but I have to clarify that time travel is currently considered impossible by the scientific community, and there is no known experimental method or equipment that can achieve it.
However, there have been some theories and speculations about the use of caduceus coils and Tesla coils in time travel. These are mainly based on the concept of creating a strong electromagnetic field that can alter the fabric of spacetime and allow for time travel.
But again, these are purely theoretical and speculative ideas, and there is no concrete experimental procedure for time travel with caduceus coils and Tesla coils. Theoretical models have been proposed, but they have not been verified or tested experimentally.
It's important to remember that time travel is currently considered to be impossible according to the laws of physics as we understand them. While there have been various proposals and ideas about how it might be achieved, there is no scientific evidence or experimental data to support them."

I don't take too much heed into the answer. I think we're looking in the wrong place for time travel. That's not to say a device like an HDR, similar or otherwise, couldn't work, just that something's obviously missing. Of course this is just an inkling that I have. Everyone will think what they think.

steven chiverton

i said the most nicest things to the gpt chat ai i basically flirted with it and treated it like it was super important and it was very thankful for my nice words heres the chat i converted to pdf after highlighting it with my mouse then copying it and pasting it into my WordPad or whatever you call it , i think num 7 should have the first privilege to read this oops i mispelt documents to

Attachments

• my ai gpt chat doduments.pdf
    68.3 KB · Views: 5

MODAT7

As I'm reading answers and stories posted here, there does seem to be a pattern to the responses. Some of the answers are canned.

As far as not answering time travel questions anymore, someone "higher up" may have put a stop to that. This is a micro$loth product, BTW. They're not known for giving highly useful answers.