Chip Me! All the Cool Kyd are doing it!

K@t 5

Re: Chip Me! All the Cool Kyd are doing it!

True, but it won't stop them from trying...and with the rate that we're making technological advances it could happen a lot sooner than we think.

XDrFirefly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Well, K@T the problem with nanobots is that it requieres a certian transmission streangth to Talk to a reciever. As of right now, that is not possible in something it takes a microscope to see.[/b]

Why do you beleive this? Come on Darkwolf, if someone could do this would you tell the world? It just won't be very good business. Secretly get your product out so your competators don't know you develped your product yet. Market it only to the companies that will keep it a secret and bid the highest.

Dr FF

Darkwolf

Why do you beleive this? Come on Darkwolf, if someone could do this would you tell the world? It just won't be very good business. Secretly get your product out so your competators don't know you develped your product yet. Market it only to the companies that will keep it a secret and bid the highest.

Oh, somone would if they could, but the physical laws governing radio and magnetic transmissions can't be fooled. We are quite a way from anything that small that can be detected from any kind of distance. Theres enough to be paranoid about without worrying about things that are years if not decades or centuries off.

BubbuClinton

Darkwolf Said:
Oh, somone would if they could, but the physical laws governing radio and magnetic transmissions can't be fooled. We are quite a way from anything that small that can be detected from any kind of distance. Theres enough to be paranoid about without worrying about things that are years if not decades or centuries off. ?
? ? ?

There are RFID detectors going into every Wal-Mart, if not every store. Also the sensors can be placed along intersections, public right of ways and such. I agree that if you want to go live in the mountains or open desert it won't affect you much. But, if you are in populated areas, it would be no big deal to track you where ever you go.

Remember, JT said that people will give up thier rights for security to live in the Cities. Rebels live in the country like he did. The Cities were his enemy and he was glad when Russia, his friend nuked them.

Bubbu

Darkwolf

There are RFID detectors going into every Wal-Mart, if not every store. Also the sensors can be placed along intersections, public right of ways and such. I agree that if you want to go live in the mountains or open desert it won't affect you much. But, if you are in populated areas, it would be no big deal to track you where ever you go.
Thats true. As I said, there is quite enough to be paranoid about without worrying about nanobots in the flu shots. Thats a long way off, and if it ever happens, the freedom movement will have lost already years before. Frankly, I'm more worried about cell phones, credit cards, and Onstar coming standard on vehicles than I am about implanted chips. Thats a long way off, and any potential rebels will have reached their tipping point long before that happens. I think that some revolution similar to the one Titor predicted is inevitable, with only the timing in question.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Thats true. As I said, there is quite enough to be paranoid about without worrying about nanobots in the flu shots. Thats a long way off, and if it ever happens, the freedom movement will have lost already years before. Frankly, I'm more worried about cell phones, credit cards, and Onstar coming standard on vehicles than I am about implanted chips. Thats a long way off, and any potential rebels will have reached their tipping point long before that happens. I think that some revolution similar to the one Titor predicted is inevitable, with only the timing in question.[/b]

uh, yeah

Cary

VAX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
uh, yeah

Cary[/b]

Wow dude that was deep.
The lord of understatement strikes again.
;)

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"VAX\")</div>
Wow dude that was deep.
The lord of understatement strikes again.
;)[/b]

uh, yeah.

Cary

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
uh, yeah.

Cary[/b]

You can't get that ability just any where either. I have been understudying Cary for ages, hence the aweinspiring moniker of mine. (Cost me $1.25 in quarters at the local KMart Bubble Gum Rack and worth every single penny)

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"VAX\")</div>
Wow dude that was deep.
[/b]

Beware lest you equate depth with length, or I shall unleash herein one of my long-ass diatribes.