Chip Me! All the Cool Kyd are doing it!

StarLord

Re: Chip Me! All the Cool Kyd are doing it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Beware lest you equate depth with length, or I shall unleash herein one of my long-ass diatribes.[/b]

Too True. One of Paul's "I just had a thought" could be 15 to 20 very FAT paragraphs with a bibilography and a glossary that would scare Bill Bryson and a working vocabulary rivaling the folks that wrote the Oxford Dictionary.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Bad mood, ranting, sorry.[/b]

No Phil, I was agreeing with you. LOL I guess VAX didn't like my response, but basically I was saying "uh, yeah, that's what I'm more immediately concerned about too." Too funny. Rant on pal, you're on the right track.

Cary

VAX

I know what you meant. I've been lurking over my wife's shoulder for quite some time now and noticed your propensity for understatement. I have a propensity for stating the obvious.
;)
I do agree with you and Darkwolf on this. However we must be like the gecko and keep one eye on the road and one eye on the future.

Darkwolf

I do agree with you and Darkwolf on this. However we must be like the gecko and keep one eye on the road and one eye on the future.

Absolutly true. Though if we take care of the problem before it escelates to that point, we don't have to worry about it. If we wait until chipping is acceptable to the majority of the population, its too late.

StarLord

Speaking of that it's getting to the point where you need to be a spider to get around. Eight eyes to spare.