Chocolate eating space alien held captive gives people the creeps-------WHAT?

OakFieldAlienz444

Chocolate-eating 'alien' allegedly 'held hostage' will give you the creeps​

Story by Chaitra Krishnamurthy •1h

1695205370774.png
After ufologists in Mexico displayed bodies of “non-human” creatures on live television, another video on TikTok of “alien being held hostage” in India is giving the platform users creeps!
The growing curiosity around extraterrestrials and alleged UFO sightings have caused an irrational fear among humans dreading the invasion of “aliens”. In addition to the baseless claims, the so-called scientific evidence produced by UFO enthusiasts leaning toward the possible existence of life beyond Earth has only contributed to the ongoing debate about extraterrestrial lives. And now, an unverified video on TikTok has gathered immense attention for alleging that an “alien” was captured in India.

Image from Getty
Image from Getty© HITC

TikTok claims an ‘alien’ is ‘being held hostage’ in India​

A video that’s surfaced on TikTok claims to show an “alleged alien being held hostage” in India.
Unlock Business Potential

The unverified footage depicts a creature that’s alleged to be an “alien” and fits the age-old description of an ET, with big eyes and a flattened nose.
The bare body of the creature appears to be covered in blisters and rashes. It’s hard to determine the height of the so-called alien as the footage only focuses on its facial features.
READ MORE: NASA scientist’s ‘signs of life’ on Venus claim fuels alien existence theories
As many have pointed out, the features of the “alien” allegedly found in India are eerily similar to the skeletal remains of the “alien mummies” shown in Congress in Mexico City recently.
As bizarre as it may seem, the “alien” is seen feeding on a bar of chocolate while being “held hostage”. The questionable footage was originally shared by XTV News on TikTok, with no details regarding the source of the video.

Social media users react to creepy creature​

Critics have questioned the authenticity of the claim as the creepy-looking creature has been captured only in one video.
There isn’t any additional scientific evidence or other verified reports to support the above footage. But, a few of them are still convinced the “alien” in the video is real.
One user wrote: “I do believe it’s 100 percent real. Look at the burns on his chest. Like where it wrecked.”
“That’s the alien they caught while during the moon landing,” joked another.
A third user wrote: “That looks just like the Mexican alien! How can you say it isn’t real?”

steven chiverton

cant find the video of that alien on a tik tok video i click on a link and all i get is a page with no video link to it

OakFieldAlienz444

found it gee bloody cruel india treating an alien like that

I can definitely see why that freaks people out it looks real.
The alien has veins and what looks like a discoloration on his stomach due
to a rash or virus or something. At first I thought maybe the strings were proof
it was fake and the alien was a puppet suspended by something (which is a possibility)
but no he could be being held captive with those strings.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree that it looks really good. It also looks fake. Why keep it on string, instead of having it lay down in a bed, for instance? It's most likely more convenient to have it stand like this.

Wind7

Staff

Here's a YouTube version.

Imho, when it took a bite of chocolate, it seemed that there were no bite marks on the bar and
when its chin moved, it looked like a rubber puppet would in the same set of circumstances.

What did it for me was seeing inside it's nose.....No cavity at all.

Imo, 97% Faux alien.

The other 3% could be that it has some sort of inside musculature apparatus that opens
and closes the sinus cavity just inside the nose. ;)

:alien: :alien:

Last edited: