Chronos Technologies, Inc

rolf

Chronos: The Future of Time Travel

Heres an entertaining site. Geared a bit more towards a commercial aspect. Also has some pages on multi-dimensional theory and other theories. Offers email accounts as well.

Lots of ad-links to books and movies. Also has a link where you can buy a segway. :p

HackimerRob

this is a neat site Rolf - although this tripped me up, so when is this site supposed to be?
"It was not until the early Twenty-second Century that researchers at Chronos Technologies"

Chronos: Temporal Phasing

rolf

Copyright ? 2120 Chronos Technologies, Inc.

John

bump because of earlier test I conducted but must leave for web ring links to work.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I checked the site posted in the first message. It contains a ton of weird stuff about time travel, time gates and dimensions.
A time gate, or a dimensional portal through the sixth dimension, allows travel between two analogous temporal cycles in different timelines.

In order to create a stable time gate, the following procedures must be followed: First, the time gate must be located in a geologically stable region surrounded by dense solid matter -- e.g., deep inside a cave with solid stone walls. The solid matter surrounding the time gate apparatus must be old enough to have existed in the same position on both sides of the time gate.

This is because the dimension of time is independent of the dimensions of space. For example, say New Jersey is located somewhere between Venus and Mars on a certain date. If a time traveller stepped through a time gate located in New Jersey that led ten years into the past, would he emerge in New Jersey ten years earlier, or would he appear at a point in space somewhere between Venus and Mars, or would he appear in that part of the Universe where the constantly moving Solar system was located ten years ago? All points in space are relative to one another and are constantly changing over time, so a time gate cannot be built in just any empty space; it must be linked to specific protons and atoms, which have their own mass, gravity, and space that they occupy. The properties of a proton do not change over time, so space at the subatomic level is constant and stable over long periods of time. (This is the protonic continuity principle, first postulated by Dr. Walter Reffick in the late Twenty-first Century.)
Chronos: Time Gates

kurisu

I checked the site posted in the first message. It contains a ton of weird stuff about time travel, time gates and dimensions.

Chronos: Time Gates

Thats very interesting and, a unique theory i've never heard of thanks for bumping this i think it will be fun to read more about it although I don't understand why you have to be surrounded in dense solid matter i mean caves can be destroyed or "cleared" out of the way in the future or in the past it may not even be there yet so that part sounds rather strange to me

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not sure to understand either why the time gate needs to be surrounded by dense matter, because as they say, the time traveller have to dig to it in order to reach it, then once he went through it, he'll have to dig again to get to an open area. Wouldn't that make it so that the gate would no longer be surrounded by solid matter?!?

kurisu

I'm not sure to understand either why the time gate needs to be surrounded by dense matter, because as they say, the time traveller have to dig to it in order to reach it, then once he went through it, he'll have to dig again to get to an open area. Wouldn't that make it so that the gate would no longer be surrounded by solid matter?!?

Exactly which is why it's weird you would have to time travel spend hours (or longer) digging out of solid matter to arrive it wouldn't be easy but, everything seems to be understandable until they start with the dense matter part