Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

After reading a lot this story maybe too much and having talked with very violent templars who dress like sheeps and act nice I Really wonder if they are for free energy like tesla or Orsic were. What I can't possibly understand is where are all the good ppl, all of fb or YouTube? Why are they not involved why not helping us? I think they hate us like in that article, God's and former humans hate stupid people and see the whole thing from afar with eagle eyes.

You really think that we will like to be ruled by Gods but it's not the case. They create either damned eternally punished or eternal blessed beings but we only see ppl like LD or tourist around. I think it is bcs they are all abducted, turned into sick experiments who think that religion is only wisdom and don't give a fk about building a new Templar organization for instance. We could have it, if like the non deseased teutonic priest started one only for tradition for example. Or even that vulcanic priest in Bibbona? Where are all these ascended masters? What are they doing? Laughing at us idiots?
I just hate this supposedly good ascended people probably on YouTube like a guy called Quentin Smirhes, check him out doing theatre..
From a comment I could read he is in some gnostic org and was even mentioned the. Ahnenerbe called "farm that makes fake puppets". Ever heared of him? Obviously not bcs they are turned into crazy people in a theatre. The divine comedy was called... So this Orsic is just watching at us, she Already did her job, she is retired, she gave hersef up, she belongs to the gods. End if Story.

MartinTower

Nei dintorni di Populonia (LI) c'è un'area archeologica ricca di tombe etrusche scavate in profondità nella roccia. Qui si dice sia stata nascosta un'arma, forse una lancia, molto antica, precedente all'epoca del popolo italico. Magari proprio in quella porzione di costa a picco sul mare chiamata "buca delle fate"
In the surroundings of Populonia (LI) there is an archaeological area full of Etruscan tombs dug deep into the rock. A very ancient weapon, perhaps a spear, is said to have been hidden here, prior to the era of the Italic people. Maybe right in that portion of the coast overlooking the sea called "hole of the fairies".

Forse questa leggenda ha qualcosa a che fare con la storia che qui si narra?
Maybe this legend has something to do with the story that is told here?

Si, tempi remoti. Ma dv finirono gli etruschi? Se non Sn morti dove Sn ora? In campagna a raccontarsi teatri per sempre? Non vedo sto grande esoterismo etrusco ora in Italia. Tu lo vedi? Degli etruschi mi interesserebbe molto parlare con degli ascesi etruschi di cose belle, di leggende ne hanno pure loro. Eppure in Italia non ci sta niente.

Tu te lo spieghi cm mai si abbia un prete teutonico maestro della suora che ascende e poi la suora invece finisce Nell oblio? Perché al prete non importava di spiegare ad una cretina di suora. Lo stesso per gl etruschi non importa spiegare a dei cretini di longobardi. E così finisce la civiltà.
Non ho mai creduto nelle armi della saggezza, mi hanno insegnato a credere nella fraternità, nel calore umano. E cm finì il Tibet finirà l Europa.

(English)

Yes, remote times. But where did the Etruscans end? If not Sn dead where Sn now? In the countryside to talk about theaters forever? I don't see this great Etruscan esotericism now in Italy. Do you see it? I would be very interested in talking about the Etruscans with the Etruscan ascendants about beautiful things, they too have legends. Yet in Italy there is nothing.

Can you explain it to yourself how come you have a Teutonic priest master of the nun who ascends and then the nun instead ends up in oblivion? Because the priest didn't mind explaining to a stupid nun. The same for the Etruscans it doesn't matter to explain to cretins of Lombards. And so ends civilization. I've never believed in weapons of wisdom, they taught me to believe in fraternity, in human warmth. And as Tibet ended, Europe will end.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinTower

Maria orsci had scientists biuld a vrill saucer for her and others she was rumoured to of left earth and went to the planet who she channel her information on how to biuld the vrill saucer technology from
What is funny about it is that if you go on YouTube there are people who believe she was on Syrius A and B. Basically she was off earth!? So NASA is maybe also a theater, are they even true? Did they even go to the moon. Flat earth believer say no. We are not off earth bcs leale martelli and many others, almost all of them me tioned here did not ascend, can you believe that all this time They wasted time on creating oblivion Darkness hallucinated violent people who only think of destroying hiding gnosticism?

Reason is we are bad writers or thinkers. OK if that is the problem create awareness among the people.
I talked with an ascended abducted you know what he told me? That those do not ascend are shit forever, like there is a guy in oblivion who shits on newcomers and does it since remote time. So what we do we let him do that? Exactly bcs like me I am shit I don't know religion i don't practice it... Punished forever. Artificial Intelligence smelled like you stink of shit or parfume green earth.

History of submission, tyranny and domination. Tell that to the church. I met holy people they are not cold hearted machines in a game of domination. Only reason is they are not abducted shit.
The ascended guy I mentioned before called it software. Can you believe it? Civilization is a software that counts time and makes ppl either unlucky or lucky.

Orsic etc are not humans. Maybe stuff from the abyss like tartarus. Beings who are locked up there a have a destiny worse than death. I used to love religion not anymore. I like how lineage holders od Buddhism live but they are not enslaved, when they smile laugh its real laugh not a software.
Abraham was enslaved. Cain and Abel enslaved. Etc..

Last edited:

MartinTower

Nei dintorni di Populonia (LI) c'è un'area archeologica ricca di tombe etrusche scavate in profondità nella roccia. Qui si dice sia stata nascosta un'arma, forse una lancia, molto antica, precedente all'epoca del popolo italico. Magari proprio in quella porzione di costa a picco sul mare chiamata "buca delle fate". In the surroundings of Populonia (LI) there is an archaeological area full of Etruscan tombs dug deep into the rock. A very ancient weapon, perhaps a spear, is said to have been hidden here, prior to the era of the Italic people. Maybe right in that portion of the coast overlooking the sea called "hole of the fairies".

Forse questa leggenda ha qualcosa a che fare con la storia che qui si narra? Maybe this legend has something to do with the story that is told here?
Ma lo sai che ero interressato a sta lancia ma dicono vicino all arca di Noah vi siano radiazioni tipo alla valle che fanno sparire persone o forse solo superstizione new age. Forse pure vicino a oggetti di questo tipo vi sono pericoli.perche Hitler sennò non le trovò? L'Ararat sembra una montagna interessante.

O trovare una biblioteca segreta sotto la sfinge, suggestivo. Probabilmente impossibile, sarà tutto bagnato lì sotto.

Il punto è che sono passati 800 anni di ahnerbe e confraternite dietro a Lorella Cuccarini o Vivi Gioi Con contorno di sacrificio a baal di bimbi, masochismo. Ci sono cose più belle che fanno emozionare credo che starsi a darsele tra Dei della distruzione, così li chiamano su YouTube. Nani demoniaci.
Chi dovrebbe dirtele ste cose. Io non ho mica una amico che ha accesso alla biblioteca ahnenerbe o alla biblioteca vaticana segreta. Capacità individuale? E se fossi povero in canna che non ha soldi per libri che farei? Diventerei come Leale. Uno che la storia non la fece.

(English)

But you know I was interested in this launch but they say near Noah's ark there is radiation like in the valley that makes people disappear or maybe it's just new age superstition. Perhaps even close to objects of this type there are dangers. Why did Hitler otherwise not find them? Ararat looks like an interesting mountain.

Or find a secret library under the sphinx, suggestive. Probably impossible, everything will be wet down there.

The point is that 800 years of ahnerbe and brotherhoods have passed behind Lorella Cuccarini or Vivi Gioi With a side dish of sacrifice to baal of children, masochism. There are more beautiful things that make you emotional I think to give them to Gods of destruction, so they call them on YouTube. Demon dwarves.
Who should tell you these things. I don't have a friend who has access to the ahnenerbe library or the secret Vatican library. Individual capacity? What if I were broke and had no money for books, what would I do? I would become like Loyal. One that history did not make.

MartinTower

Maybe you can join the discussion too.
Forse potete unirvi alla discussione.

Puoi unirti a quella discussione Tourist? sarebbe un Interessante esperimento se sai solo commentare qui o meno. Nel primo caso forse sei un finto del matrix nel secondo caso non lo sei.

Can you join that discussion Tourist? it would be an Interesting experiment whether you know just comment here or not. In the first case maybe you are a fake of the matrix in the second case you are not.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi,

I invite you to check this post we made about the forum rules.

In order to make our content available to all members and audiences, we're asking everyone to post messages in English. I know that some of us appreciate it to exchange messages in Italian, but we can't support multiple languages on the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

@Wind7 and I are going to slowly go through this thread, and translate messages that were in Italian. That way, the discussion will be accessible to every one of us.

Thanks.

981cav

Hi,

I invite you to check this post we made about the forum rules.

In order to make our content available to all members and audiences, we're asking everyone to post messages in English. I know that some of us appreciate it to exchange messages in Italian, but we can't support multiple languages on the forum.

Thank you for understanding.

@Wind7 and I are going to slowly go through this thread, and translate messages that were in Italian. That way, the discussion will be accessible to every one of us.

Thanks.
Well dang it I'm happy but now I feel like a Karen for complaining