Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Dante had to say that God's religion is idiots eating shit defecated by a dualistic stupidity.

Dante doveva dire che la religione di Dio riguarda idioti che mangiano merda defecata dalla stupidità dualistica.

TOURIST

Hi, I see this on a local newspaper, I got surprised by reading it.
Tourist

Attachments

• IMG-20230113-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20230113-WA0003.jpg
    494.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-20230215-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20230215-WA0001.jpg
    392.7 KB · Views: 14

Mjölnir

volete che vi pubblichi una foto? Naturalmente non posso portarlo alla luce del sole, non so cosa potrebbe succedere e se qualcuno lo ha murato aveva i suoi motivi
Do you want me to post a photo? Of course I can't take it out in the open, I don't know what could happen and if someone bricked it up they had their reasons

Qui si attende la foto, ma è da qualche giorno che non arriva...
Here we await the photo, but it hasn't arrived for a few days...

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinTower

They are eternally damned not immortal I don't know what the fk this guy is saying. And we are the next that will pay, with no future, that is what the gods see.. Not the nazi fasci past.

MartinTower

I heared of an exorcist saying that gray aliens are fallen angels. So one could not be an exorcist of that..
Recently strange statues on news

MartinTower

I have been researching about the whereabouts of Maria Orsic. There is some strange theory that she lives in Germany so not like it is said here. They say "most people do not follow her she can see their defects" like they are scared of her. I wonder why one could be scared if she is just a person. Were people scared of "immortal" Colombino Bassi?
Some relate her to the cause of the Roswell accident so we are not talking about little devils of exorcism..

Veni

Nei dintorni di Populonia (LI) c'è un'area archeologica ricca di tombe etrusche scavate in profondità nella roccia. Qui si dice sia stata nascosta un'arma, forse una lancia, molto antica, precedente all'epoca del popolo italico. Magari proprio in quella porzione di costa a picco sul mare chiamata "buca delle fate".

Forse questa leggenda ha qualcosa a che fare con la storia che qui si narra?

(English)

In the surroundings of Populonia (LI) there is an archaeological area full of Etruscan tombs dug deep into the rock. A very ancient weapon, perhaps a spear, is said to have been hidden here, prior to the era of the Italic people. Maybe right in that portion of the coast overlooking the sea called "hole of the fairies".

Maybe this legend has something to do with the story that is told here?

Last edited by a moderator:

steven chiverton

Maria orsci had scientists biuld a vrill saucer for her and others she was rumoured to of left earth and went to the planet who she channel her information on how to biuld the vrill saucer technology from