Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

MartinTower

Try to write him a message privately but if my theory is correct he won't reply.
The machine does not create souls but coding and those who do not find the source end up like LD.

Why in all literature noone ever mentioned about bots.

Wind7

Staff
Little Doctor,you are so immersed in your story,that you don't understand that what you write will soon be deleted, this is not the right place to resurrect the Phoenix

OR

@LITTLE DOCTOR

Translate every single post made in Italian to English using Google Translate
at the time of posting...It isn't that difficult to keep going with the stories.

I had to do it for the reason of moderation and to respond to the many reported posts
that just could not be read by our members whom do not speak Italian.

Wind7

Staff
Try to write him a message privately but if my theory is correct he won't reply.
The machine does not create souls but coding and those who do not find the source end up like LD.

Why in all literature noone ever mentioned about bots.
Little Doctor is not a bot.
I say this with 100% accuracy. ;)

Fenrir

Yesterday evening in Livorno 80 people were listening at this legend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225_122758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225_122758_Gallery.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 16

Armeno

Yesterday evening in Livorno 80 people were listening at this legend
Here is an example of an incomprehensible post despite being written in English

Armeno

'Cause it should be just a legend...
La vicenda che narra Little Doctor,si evolve di continuo,quindi non puó essere solo leggenda,dal momento che ogni leggenda è statica. The story that Little Doctor narrates is constantly evolving, so it can't be just a legend,since a legend is static.

Fenrir

'Cause it should be just a legend...
La vicenda che narra Little Doctor,si evolve di continuo,quindi non puó essere solo leggenda,dal momento che ogni leggenda è statica. The story that Little Doctor narrates is constantly evolving, so it can't be just a legend,since a legend is static.
So you know who is LD!?
Why so sure?
Yesterday conference was really interesting and the relator is someone who knows, someone who knows almost like LD.
Also the GM of OSMTH was there...the one of the speach