Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

Armeno

So you know who is LD!?
Why so sure?
Yesterday conference was really interesting and the relator is someone who knows, someone who knows almost like LD.
Also the GM of OSMTH was there...the one of the speach

OSMTH,un ordine templare che un tempo aveva il dominio della chiesa di Valle Benedetta,ma non era completamente in linea con gli obbiettivi del "Caporale" , per questo egli ha distrutto la Commenda di Livorno, agevolando in seguito l'entrata in scena dei numerosi Templari Cattolici D'Italia,Cavalieri che, a differenza dell' OSMTH,vestono completamente la tenuta Templare con tunica e cinturone oltre che al solo mantello ,vesti e insegne che al momento opportuno potrebbero "passare" a dei veri Templari che da tempo attendono il risorgere della Fenice ,ma conoscendo il "Caporale",non credo si limiterà a togliere solo le vesti,poiché gli antichi Templari dovranno pure esssere "alimentati". Fenrir intendi tradurre tu in inglese ,in modo posso continuare,oppure lasciamo fare a Mjolnir intanto che aspetta di tradurre i prossimi post di Little Doctor? Ammesso che Mjolnir ritenga opportuno tradurre anche i miei.

(English)

OSMTH, a Templar order that once had the dominion of the church of Valle Benedetta, but was not completely in line with the objectives of the "Corporal", for this reason he destroyed the Commandery of Livorno, subsequently facilitating the entry into the scene of the numerous Catholic Templars of Italy, Knights who, unlike the OSMTH, completely wear the Templar outfit with tunic and belt as well as just the cloak, robes and insignia which at the right time could "pass" to real Templars who have been waiting for a long time the resurgence of the Phoenix, but knowing the "Corporal", I don't think he will just remove his clothes, since the ancient Templars will also have to be "fed". Fenrir do you intend to translate into English ,so I can continue, or do we leave it to Mjolnir while it waits to translate the next Little Doctor posts? Assuming that Mjolnir sees fit to translate mine as well.

I have translated your post....This time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenrir

So you know who is LD!?
Why so sure?
Yesterday conference was really interesting and the relator is someone who knows, someone who knows almost like LD.
Also the GM of OSMTH was there...the one of the speach
OSMTH,un ordine templare che un tempo aveva il dominio della chiesa di Valle Benedetta,ma non era completamente in linea con gli obbiettivi del "Caporale" , per questo egli ha distrutto la Commenda di Livorno, agevolando in seguito l'entrata in scena dei numerosi Templari Cattolici D'Italia,Cavalieri che, a differenza dell' OSMTH,vestono completamente la tenuta Templare con tunica e cinturone oltre che al solo mantello ,vesti e insegne che al momento opportuno potrebbero "passare" a dei veri Templari che da tempo attendono il risorgere della Fenice ,ma conoscendo il "Caporale",non credo si limiterà a togliere solo le vesti,poiché gli antichi Templari dovranno pure esssere "alimentati". Fenrir intendi tradurre tu in inglese ,in modo posso continuare,oppure lasciamo fare a Mjolnir intanto che aspetta di tradurre i prossimi post di Little Doctor? Ammesso che Mjolnir ritenga opportuno tradurre anche i miei.
Osmth was a templar order that one time dominates the valley's church, but they weren't completely in the mood of the goals of the corporal. For that, he destroyed the osmth lodge of livorno facilitating the appearing on stage of the italian catholic templars. Knights that, other than osmth, wear tunic and belt, not only the coat. Apparels and insignas that at the right moment should come to real templars that are waiting for a long time the rise of the phoenix. But knowing how the corporal behaves, he wouldnt limitates himself by only unfixing the apparels, cause templars will need to be feeded.

Wind7

Staff
For ALL whom are posting in this thread, Let me try to clarify.

It is up to YOU to post using the ENGLISH LANGUAGE right away.

No one should have to do this for you as we're all responsible for our own.

I fixed @Armeno 's post so it shows Both English and Italian...This time.

I have asked and the owner of this site @Num7 has asked for you all to comply.
You can translate using Google Translate...It's really not that difficult to do.

That said...PLEASE....No More Posts in Italian That Our English Members Cannot Read. Thank-You.

(I have edited my post above into ITALIAN below just this once to clarify the best possible way.)

(Ho modificato il mio post sopra in ITALIANO sotto solo questa volta per chiarire nel miglior modo possibile.)

Per TUTTI coloro che stanno postando in questo thread, vorrei provare a chiarire.

Spetta a TE postare utilizzando subito la LINGUA INGLESE.

Nessuno dovrebbe farlo per te perché siamo tutti responsabili dei nostri.

Ho corretto il post di @Armeno in modo che mostri sia l'inglese che l'italiano... Questa volta.

Ho chiesto e il proprietario di questo sito @Num7 ha chiesto a tutti voi di aderire.
Puoi tradurre usando Google Translate... Non è poi così difficile da fare.

Detto questo... PER FAVORE... Niente più post in italiano che i nostri membri inglesi non possano leggere. Grazie.

(Ho modificato il mio post sopra in ITALIANO sotto solo questa volta per chiarire nel miglior modo possibile.)

Last edited:

Armeno

Little Doctor and Armeno, I can help with transaltions, but I wuold ask you to write to me in order to define what and when to translate.
Mjolnir thanks, but it seems it's not possible even in this option, Wind7 specified it in his last post

Mjölnir

Little Doctor and Armeno, I can help with transaltions, but I wuold ask you to write to me in order to define what and when to translate.
Mjolnir thanks, but it seems it's not possible even in this option, Wind7 specified it in his last post
Armeno, you or Little Doctor, in order to translate the coming posts, should send me a private message with your post in italian and i will translate and than post it.

That’s why I asked you to write me a private message.

Otherwise we can change forum and switch the discussion in another one.

Last edited:

Fenrir

Mauro la Porta, also a "doctor", a passionate research of Templar history,I saw a video on Youtube of documentary he made when he worked in R.A.I ,has he perhaps discovered something to justify a conference on the Valle Benedetta?
He told us about Dante, Leonardo, the romitone, leonardo's mill and something upon etruschi and their gods

Interesting, he will do another conference soon

Armeno

Armeno, you or Little Doctor, in order to translate the coming posts, should send me a private message with your post in italian and i will translate and than post it.

That’s why I asked you to write me a private message.

Otherwise we can change forum and switch the discussion in another one.
Mjolnir,Little Doctor has never been welcome in this forum,especially now that is story is causing too much hype,disturbing the normal routine of their discussion,the story of little Doctor is complex ed extensive to most users,I'm sure it would be relief for the staff as well,if they stopped writing,I Really hope they do.