CIA Spy: Alien Contact To Be Announced By Obama; Secret Deal With Putin/China Over Dollar Collapse

darwi

The lizard, grey and human illuminati are doomed. They live in fear. And "Fear IS the killer." Of themselves.

HDRKID

Thanks for putting up a mini movie. All this talk of a new carbon tax and global warming... however, it is really cold outside now. Sadly, we do not see any evidence of winters that are warm... or scorching summers. Alien hybrids does appear to be what will soon occur. Question, are the grays our friends or our enemies?

darwi

Perhaps ultimately some of them could be our friends. However, the important thing now is for us to be in control, not them. And if some of those demented little beings think they can continue to manipulate, abuse and harm us, using there mental abilities, then we better straighten them out real quik on that subject. Knock the little cretins the hell out of our space and use our own mental abilities.

darwi

To me that photograph of an Anunnaki female is compelling and beautiful. Perhaps I have some Anunnaki blood, because I'd be glad to have a girlfriend like that.

Sandy

What if alien abductions r really just our gov carrying on Nazi experiments? Timing and type of experiments lines up. also anyone else wonder about the whole blond hair blue eyed aliens reported kinda sounds like Hitler's dream race.

darwi

Sandy, you seem to track with a lot of the same stuff I do. You might want to take a look at what Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock and others were saying about a recent solar system lockdown, by a fleet from the Galactic Federation, False Flag operations and the ultimatum that was put to the reptilian controlled illuminati and the opposition to the illuminati, which began in ernest after president Kennedy was killed. Also the Chinese White Dragon society, which has begun targeting the illuminati. And who is killing and arresting all the bankers?

HDRKID

Debunkers are saying that the alien Anunnaki girl is Anya Rubik - you tell me.

Annunakiwoman1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Harte

Since you asked, I will.

It's Anja Rubik and it's a copyright infringement.

Now let me ask this. Why is it that people believe the Anunnaki were aliens? There's nothing in any myth about them coming from anywhere but Earth.

Harte