Civil war getting hotter

TnWatchdog

You have to take what the media reports with a grain of salt. Remember the LIARS that Dorner has exposed. I have to propose that the LIARS themselves are behind these reported murders, if indeed they did occur. So I see the LIARS offering a million dollar reward to shut Dorner up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA has Dorner in a safe house. Just to expose all the corruption going on in LA.
This all sounds strange but it could be very possible, as we are constantly being lied to and believe what we've been told. This is just another piece of the puzzle that will show itself to the world at a later date, at which time it may be too late for all. We may not like the picture we see but will be unable to change it. I don't know what is real here, but we need to be open to all possibilities as to who are the 'real' good guys and 'real' bad guys.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
You have to take what the media reports with a grain of salt. Remember the LIARS that Dorner has exposed. I have to propose that the LIARS themselves are behind these reported murders, if indeed they did occur. So I see the LIARS offering a million dollar reward to shut Dorner up.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CIA has Dorner in a safe house. Just to expose all the corruption going on in LA.
This all sounds strange but it could be very possible, as we are constantly being lied to and believe what we've been told. This is just another piece of the puzzle that will show itself to the world at a later date, at which time it may be too late for all. We may not like the picture we see but will be unable to change it. I don't know what is real here, but we need to be open to all possibilities as to who are the 'real' good guys and 'real' bad guys.

I always tend to look at the guy pointing his finger. Because usually more often than not, he's the one with the most to hide.

Samstwitch

I know the public is lied to daily by the government and Media. But according to Dorner's own Manifesto, he intends to kill. Killing was his declaration in the Manifesto...That is NO lie! I believe he is already the killer of the young couple and Cop.

EXCERPTS:

No one grows up and wants to be a cop killer. It was against everything I’ve ever was. As a young police explorer I found my calling in life. But, As a young police officer I found that the violent suspects on the street are not the only people you have to watch. It is the officer who was hired on to the department (pre-2000) before polygraphs were standard for all new hires and a substantial vetting in a backround investigation.​
To those children of the officers who are eradicated, your parent was not the individual you thought they were. As you get older,you will see the evidence that your parent was a tyrant who loss their ethos and instead followed the path of moral corruptness. They conspired to hide and suppress the truth of misconduct on others behalf’s. Your parent will have a name and plaque on the fallen officers memorial in D.C. But, In all honesty, your parents name will be a reminder to other officers to maintain the oath they swore and to stay along the shoreline that has guided them from childhood to that of a local, state, or federal law enforcement officer.​
Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.​
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. Quan, Anderson, Evans, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead...​
I know your TTP’s, (techniques, tactics, and procedures). Any threat assessments you generate will be useless. This is simple, I know your TTP’s and PPR’s. I will mitigate any of your attempts at preservation. ORM is my friend. I will mitigate all risks, threats and hazards. I assure you that Incident Command Posts will be target rich environments. KMA-367 license plate frames are great target indicators and make target selection even easier.​
I will conduct DA operations to destroy, exploit and seize designated targets. If unsuccessful or unable to meet objectives in these initial small-scale offensive actions, I will reassess my BDA and re-attack until objectives are met. I have nothing to lose. My personal casualty means nothing. Just alike AAF’s, ACM’s, and AIF’s, you can not prevail against an enemy combatant who has no fear of death. An enemy who embraces death is a lose, lose situation for their enemy combatants.​
Hopefully you analyst have done your homework. You are aware that I have always been the top shot, highest score, an expert in rifle qualifications in every unit I’ve been in. I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordnance, and survival training I’ve been given...​
Do you know why we are unsuccessful in asymmetrical and guerrilla warfare in CENTCOM theatre of operations? I’ll tell you. It’s not the inefficiency of our combatant commanders, planning, readiness or training of troops. Much like the Vietnam war, ACM, AAF, foreign fighters, Jihadist, and JAM have nothing to lose. They embrace death as it is a way of life. I simply don’t fear it. I am the walking exigent circumstance you created.​
The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.​
You better have all your officers radio/phone muster (code 1) on or off duty every hour, on the hour.​
Do not attempt to shadow or conduct any type of ISR on me. I have the inventory listing of all UC vehicles at Piper Tech and the home addresses of any INT analyst at JRIC and detachment locations. My POA is always POI and always true. This will be a war of attrition and a Pyrrhic and Camdean Victory for myself. You may have the resources and manpower but you are reactive and predictable in your op plans and TTP’s. I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving. Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.​

titorite

No no no... Don't give your self away like that sam.....

After sandy hook everything on tv is suspect. EVERYTHING.

... While I am taking this story at face value and lean toward Dorner....I leave open the possiblity that this is just one more psy op story.

.Just saying

titorite

Given the track record of the LAPD I think their million dollar reward might come in the form of a bullet and a news report about the death of an alleged accomplice...

Why take the risk?

Samstwitch

No no no... Don't give your self away like that sam.....

I'm not giving myself away...I believe the Manifesto was written by Dorner. If he wrote it, then he is saying he's going to kill others. If Dorner, at any time, says the Manifesto is not his, or that it has been altered, then I will reconfigure.

Please, let me have my own opinions. I do not come to conclusions easily. I am not a Sheeple. I research and investigate. Keep your opinions and let me have mine.

titorite

I am not making up your opinions for you sam. I can't do that. Not capable. I was only trying to say that their is also the slim possibility that the entire story might be a fake. Like sandy hoax. And that if it isn't but rather if Dorner is real and everything that he certainly qualifies for rebel status for insisting upon justice to be delivered where none would uphold it. IMHO

Samstwitch

I am not making up your opinions for you sam. I can't do that. Not capable. I was only trying to say that their is also the slim possibility that the entire story might be a fake. Like sandy hoax. And that if it isn't but rather if Dorner is real and everything that he certainly qualifies for rebel status for insisting upon justice to be delivered where none would uphold it. IMHO

No, but you keep trying to change my opinion. There is always the 'slim' possibility that the story might be fake, but until we see or hear some evidence that it is, I believe it. So far there is NOTHING to indicate it is a fake story. And I think if it is fake, Dorner will take major steps to reveal that it is a fake story. He is trying to clear his name. That's what this is all about.

Until there is some reason to doubt his Manifesto, I will believe it is his.