Civil War

Harte

They were literally drafted at the same time as the Declaration of Independence. We fought the entire war under them.
No, we didn't.

There were two plans drafted before the A of C, and neither of them was implemented either.

Harte

Kairos

DRAFTED

Those were the agreements we operated under during the war. It wasn't ratified until afterwards.

Then the urbanite bankers and speculators wanted a "strong central government". Guess when all the rebellions happened..

Harte

Sorry, but no. We didn't operate under any particular agreement.
It's a wonder we won the war, when you think about that.
As I told you, there were two other plans that had also been drafted.
You might as well say we "operated under" those plans. It's a similar claim to yours.

Harte

And when this thing kicks off, I already have dibs on the name Diamondbacks for my militia unit.

Even though I am black race and live in North Carolina, TBH, I kinda find the south right on this one. The only problem we had back then was slavery, and I think that the north actually is using the minority’s low-key. All Lives Matter, American Lives matter, so when the country rednecks go out to make their claims and war, I dunno. But, I am very sorry to my own race but WE SHOULD ALL WAKE UP. Slavery is a thing of the past, many BLACKS INCLUDING WHITES WANT FREE RIGHTS FOR ARMS. Fuck trusting the government man, if only John F. Kenny didn’t.... man....Titor really did some numbers

Harte

Not really.
The news hardly reports it when a school shooting is prevented by someone with a gun. Or even without one.
You can't assume that just because you haven't heard of it, that means that "successful" school shootings outnumber those.

How many guns have been found in schools? Quite a few over the last decade in my school system alone.
Every one of those is a potential school shooting that didn't happen.

Harte

Cirrus

Not really.
The news hardly reports it when a school shooting is prevented by someone with a gun. Or even without one.
You can't assume that just because you haven't heard of it, that means that "successful" school shootings outnumber those.

How many guns have been found in schools? Quite a few over the last decade in my school system alone.
Every one of those is a potential school shooting that didn't happen.

Harte

My comment was more in reference to everybody having a gun at school and being “cowboys” about it. That would be a massive problem.