Clever guys "time-travel" GANG

Art

Instead of fighting each others without knowing each others like this :ob_dbbdfa_rochedy-bagarre-village-gaulois.jpg

I propose to discuss about your experiences with a clever language like this :

images.jpeg-30.jpg

You are free to speack with your hearth.

So for give the exemple, i start first.

Can you make a Presentation of yourself ? :
I am about 40 years old man, with a lot of knowledge and a degree in electronic and informatic and art. I beleave it is complementary. I have design lot of electronic circuits, i have create free energy machine. If Nobody beleave me and i don't care, seriously. I don't beleave in time travel. For many reasons, first we cannot move a planet to put 120 years ago, but we can see maybe his recording of past events , a planet is like a magnetic tape on a magnetoscope, why not reanimate old images ?. My interrest is in drawing, i have draw a lot, i was a comic drawer when i was 20 yo. But the time have passed, and my personnal situation was close to homeless. But i have fight, and work for my future and now i have a wife, and somes cool motobikes.

IMG_20220412_21742.jpg
Why you are on paranormalis Forum ?

1) First, a registration is require to see schematic.
2). To promote free energy is real. I have give all details in this forum.
3.) I was surprise to found a guy, the inventor of a cool invention, here. Sec exciter, a batteryless and earthless free energy generator. I have ideas to improve with magnetic amplifiers instead of germanium diode. A capacitor do not redress an alternate signal but he can overpass it. The goal is to make electricity for poor peoples.
4) i beleave in space jumping. I beleave that exist a machine that can be use for teleportation with human ability. My research is very advanced and i will give all details about this. I have give details, but nobody seems interrested. I am not here for judging. This forum it a base, like greath Alexandrie bibliotary.

Do you want to help others peoples ? Yes.

So , it is your turn.

Beholder

We came here hoping that Asterix could give us a map over Paris, so we can visit by boat like in 845. We'll have a very nice time, just like the little cat said. :D
1002270903-photo-u1

Art

We came here hoping that Asterix could give us a map over Paris, so we can visit by boat like in 845. We'll have a very nice time, just like the little cat said. :D
1002270903-photo-u1
Yes, nice little cat :). Make your own presentation. You can said that you love humour for exemple. Do you beleave in what ? You can said that you think that this forum is 100% scam , or not, in this case, developp more about yourself.i have read mushroom about you. What you think about "time travel" ?.

If i understand

Brain synapse connection = micelium mushroom concept ? And this can be interfaced ? Or mixed ? Hum, maybe i have not totally understand, but it is here :

Have a nice day

Last edited:

Beholder

Yes, nice little cat :). Make your own presentation. You can said that you love humour for exemple. Do you beleave in what ? You can said that you think that this forum is 100% scam , or not, in this case, developp more about yourself.i have read mushroom about you. What you think about "time travel" ?.

If i understand

Brain synapse connection = micelium mushroom concept ? And this can be interfaced ? Or mixed ? Hum, maybe i have not totally understand, but it is here :

Have a nice day
I'm a Swede with a bristly beard. Sometimes chopping wood on a mountain. See my ax?