Climate change: Six young people take 32 countries to court

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Huh?

Do they even stand a chance of winning ?

It will probably depend on how well funded the accusers are. Will they use politically biased scientists? Or real climate scientists? The whole climate change narrative could be summed as political misinformation.

Living in a world full of liars is something the accusers may not have taken into account.

Mayhem

Zenith
Possibly another factor to consider is that they are being used by certain groups to highlight the perceived narrative. Using the old 'pull on the heart strings' to sort of blindside a little. That could just be one angle going on.

Wind7

Staff
I cannot believe it's an actual thing, y' know?

It's a bit like bringing a lawsuit against a cloud for stripping a person's rights to enjoy uninterrupted sunlight.
I don't see a win in sight.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its probably more highlighting and shaming, as how would a financial figure be calculated if it came to that!!!

The lawyers be happy though. They couldnt give 2 hoots, tripping them selves up to represent.

Wind7

Staff
Anyone remember the lawsuit where Mc D's were sued because
the cover for their hot coffee didn't have warnings ?

Didn't they have to pay out a ridiculous amount of money ??

8thsinner

Huh?

Do they even stand a chance of winning ?
They might, there is an official document with over 1500 (I think, I don't have a copy) widely versed meteorologists and geologists stating how it is and how it has been faked.
Also, I can't remember when it happened but someone was sued or something and they had to stop calling it global warming because there was no scientific proof of warming. Which is why it became the climate change narrative instead. And possibly why it is now changing to become the zero carbon term instead which supports the other stuff going on from the 15 min cities and the hybrid car debacle.