Clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Clockwise or anti-clockwise?

...that is the question. ;)
So, clockwise or anti-clockwise? Some say you can control the way this lady turns by looking at her feet. I'm not sure about it, but I think it makes a small difference if you want the lady to change direction.

I currently see her turning anti-clockwise, I'm not sure if it will last.

0,,5693171,00.gif

Here's just a quick link related to right/left brain functions. The Right Brain vs Left Brain | The Daily Telegraph

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: Clockwise or anti-clockwise?

dude thats to freaky it seems to change rotation.
every time you look away for a second poof it reverses

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I see it as clockwise; I have to fight with my eyes to see it counter clockwise.

jurgen36

It started clockwise then went anti clockwise and changed back again. Its of course an illusion, but its a nice looking lady any way you look at her.
Regards

TITOR RIGHT

http://www.enfotainer.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/spinning_dancer1.gif

spinning-dancer-spins-right.gif
spinning-dancer-spins-left.gif
However, it seems many people are finding it difficult to see the dancer turning clockwise and counter-clockwise.
So, here are the two animated images which clearly shows it turning clockwise (on the left GIF image) and counter-clockwise (on the right GIF image).
The only difference that these images are from the previous Spinning Dancer image is: This one has the legs marked as ?L? and ?R? which clears such ambiguous perception for a more clearer view.
comments.gif
5 Comments ?
Sep 09 2008

The Right Brain vs The Left Brain Test - The Spinning Dancer

Posted by: Manish in Bizarre, Brainteaser, Entertainment, General, tags: Best Collection Of Brainteaser, Brainteaser, Spinner Dancer Turns Clockwise Or Anti-Clockwise, Spinning Dancer Turns Bothways
This optical illusion is so cool and has been circulating since 2006! Carefully check the animated GIF below.
spinning_dancer1.gif

Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

TITOR RIGHT

Brentnauer said:
I see it as clockwise; I have to fight with my eyes to see it counter clockwise.

Brent you have done a really nice job with this "Board" lots of cool features, you "Rock for a Youngin", really easy to post "media" examples.... Keep up the great work, you have always been pushing the edges :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I fixed the animated gif in the first post, it was gone.

Even with the 2 pics side by side, I always see them turning both the same way. uh!

Num7