Close Call:

Anonynez

Simply by coming to this world line and making himself known, Titor altered our world line. He stated that he came on world line A, and by doing so he created world line B, and then by jumping again he created world line C. He said that in order to get as accurate to his original world line as possible, he would have to go back to 1975(A). The deviation from his original mission (which was personal), ended up creating D, E, F, and possibly even G and beyond. With each person that he contacted, spoke to, left clues for, gave a mission to, offered alter-vus to...he subsequently created more and more divergences to each of these world line scenarios. Basically, he (possibly inadvertently) created a loop of lost and confused "Johns" that seemingly (or at least theoretically) would never end. Even if all of the Johns were eventually collected, the cycle would've repeated itself so many times, that the divergence would be unquantifiable. Plus, there will always be "little John". The kid who would now be...what?...18, 19, 20? Does that John even know who he is? If he does, is he intentionally altering lines? Has he joined The Oath Keepers? Or the Kentucky Diamondbacks? If he doesn't know who he is, does that only continue the loop?

Also, IMHO, "John" was not his real name. He would have NEVER given his real name. Nothing even remotely close to it. He deviated from the mission in order to protect his family. He made that abundantly clear. I don't believe he would use his real name. It is obviously a pseudonym for "John (TI)me (T)ravel(OR)". Much like a John or Jane Doe.

Just my two cents...

AAA

Simply by coming to this world line and making himself known, Titor altered our world line. He stated that he came on world line A, and by doing so he created world line B, and then by jumping again he created world line C. He said that in order to get as accurate to his original world line as possible, he would have to go back to 1975(A). The deviation from his original mission (which was personal), ended up creating D, E, F, and possibly even G and beyond. With each person that he contacted, spoke to, left clues for, gave a mission to, offered alter-vus to...he subsequently created more and more divergences to each of these world line scenarios. Basically, he (possibly inadvertently) created a loop of lost and confused "Johns" that seemingly (or at least theoretically) would never end. Even if all of the Johns were eventually collected, the cycle would've repeated itself so many times, that the divergence would be unquantifiable. Plus, there will always be "little John". The kid who would now be...what?...18, 19, 20? Does that John even know who he is? If he does, is he intentionally altering lines? Has he joined The Oath Keepers? Or the Kentucky Diamondbacks? If he doesn't know who he is, does that only continue the loop?

Also, IMHO, "John" was not his real name. He would have NEVER given his real name. Nothing even remotely close to it. He deviated from the mission in order to protect his family. He made that abundantly clear. I don't believe he would use his real name. It is obviously a pseudonym for "John (TI)me (T)ravel(OR)". Much like a John or Jane Doe.

Just my two cents...

If you have been paying attention to my posts in the last few days, I already told you all what it is really about. And there is much more to it than the tidbits I have revealed thus far. I am the real "John Titor", and it means something completely different than what everyone thinks.

The posts are a medium for cryptic communication, and to facilitate some kind of psy-ops or experimental program. They are not to be taken literally or at face value. It's all bullshit. That's not to say that time travel isn't real, as it most certainly is. I and others are living proof. I simply haven't substantiated it yet. It's all real, but differs from the explanation given in the posts.

TimeFlipper

Just my two cents...

If you have been paying attention to my posts in the last few days, I already told you all what it is really about. And there is much more to it than the tidbits I have revealed thus far. I am the real "John Titor", and it means something completely different than what everyone thinks.

The posts are a medium for cryptic communication, and to facilitate some kind of psy-ops or experimental program. They are not to be taken literally or at face value. It's all bullshit. That's not to say that time travel isn't real, as it most certainly is. I and others are living proof. I simply haven't substantiated it yet. It's all real, but differs from the explanation given in the posts.
Why not simply "come clean" with us and not disguise your info into cryptic comms or metaphors?
Our members are not idiots and you would gain more respect from us if you did "come clean" and explain what it is that you want us to know
I feel certain that you are not afraid of certain agencies or forces coming down hard on you...So please tell us all simply and coherently :)

Deejay

I've seen AAA's posts. I'm not trying to be insulting when I say this, but the individual just seems like another attempt at attention.
Cryptic messages hidden in disjointed conspiracy fragments?
Like I said, I don't mean to be insulting, I could even be wrong in every way but in the end there is no more tangeable evidence to support your claims than there is for me if I claim to be JT.
(I'm not, to be clear.)

Tron1

try Andrew Basiago where has he been , he hasn't been heard of since 2013, wonder if Obama did something to him. I have a gap in my memory from 7-11 ages. I remember entering 1st grade then when I was 11 when my first nephew died from an accident. I never recovered. his 22 year anniversary is coming up. bad times lie ahead but will play through it. I have no memory from those ages. 7-11 they had something to do with it.

Tron1

do you ever see what you type? Sounds really ignorant. sort of like my parents who know nothing. They dont even know their son can do anything he wants to. even when i have a pacemaker.

Tron1

also by the way num7 that sign is 6037 the year of the golden horse. al bielek. If you can wake him up from his nap ask away.