Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

The_Observer

I never did get around to posting my video using bismuth to demonstrate antigravity with a Tesla coil.
If it uses a Tesla coil, wouldn't that just be magnetism invoked through electrical current? Anti-gravity suggests the ability to disable or turn off gravity instead of counter-acting its effects which is work against gravity, not anti-gravity. We would say a space rocket works against gravity, even if it only hovered. If a device can disable gravity for itself, specific objects, or within a radius, I would say it was anti-gravity.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If it uses a Tesla coil, wouldn't that just be magnetism invoked through electrical current? Anti-gravity suggests the ability to disable or turn off gravity instead of counter-acting its effects which is work against gravity, not anti-gravity. We would say a space rocket works against gravity, even if it only hovered. If a device can disable gravity for itself, specific objects, or within a radius, I would say it was anti-gravity.

In the video it is shown two metal aluminum disks repelling each other in front of a bismuth disk. The observations use non magnetic materials. It works like anti-gravity would be expected to work. Its an effect that takes anywhere from a couple of minutes to up to a day to wear off.

The_Observer

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that buzzing sounds like electricity. Couldn't you use the electricity to charge each disk separately in such a way that they have opposite magnetic fields and end up attracting one another? I realize that magnetism invoked through electrical currents requires the electrical currents present and flowing in order to produce the magnetic field... but you had mentioned something with the bismuth disk that takes hours or days to dissipate or return to normal?

You should attempt with all your might to upload that video tomorrow, despite any potential backlash or skepticism from the Internet.

latest

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that buzzing sounds like electricity. Couldn't you use the electricity to charge each disk separately in such a way that they have opposite magnetic fields and end up attracting one another?

The Tesla coil is the spark gap type. The sound you here is when the spark jumps the gap for the primary coil. The secondary coil builds up a charge. The bismuth disk is too large to allow a spark to discharge. So there is just a large voltage field present. Apparently there is a dynamic voltage field that causes aluminum disks to attract to each other. It's all done in the presence of a voltage field. This example shows that the normal rules of charge are not obeyed. Since the high voltage induced should be causing those disks to fly apart. The charges would have to move to create a magnetic effect. Something that isn't so easy to show.

NaturalPhilosopher

I had the same concern about his setup...too many stray EM fields going on. However to his credit he did say the effect lasts over time then wears off. I'm assuming without any EM fields generated.

Unfortunately Einstein is in a bubble, refuses to discuss any similiarities to other people's work and discoveries. Probably due to his young age and failure to deprogram from school yet. Takes time.

lamdo263

@Iamdo263 Please forgive me for butting into this conversation, i decided to check out the Edsel Time-Machine or TT jumper if you want to call it that, which you mentioned..
I came up with this video clip regarding "Edsel" and his Time-Machine which actually was just word play....Edsel Sontiagco who is now a 20 year old guy that loves performing (exceptionally well i must say) songs from the 1940s and 1950s etc etc, in his own show that he presents and sings in and is called "The Time-Machine Concert", simply because he prefers singing songs from the "past"...

If there is another person out there with the Christian name or Surname of Edsel who actually did build a time-machine or a TT jumper, i will happily stand corrected from your good self :).

That's not what I meant, however this is good as you're showing progress. You get a good grade for your efforts.

lamdo263

So please go ahead and show us Titor's post where he predicted 9/11.

Are you aware that the Titor hoax has been exposed?
Another agency from another timeline, or a para-government agency had copied it. Made an exact near same replica.This I know for 100% sure, they had done this.

lamdo263

View attachment 7177

Are you aware that there is a collaborative effort to advertise the Titor saga as a hoax in order to prevent the real truth from being realized?
It was said that he showed up earlier, on the 911 thing. From NBC studios, on the morning of 9/11 they showed one side of one of the towers on the WTC building. There was smoke coming out of one of the windows facing the NBC camera nd Bryant Gumble said apparently there is a small fire within that building, it's proably a fire in one of the paper stationary store rooms.

It was after this, that the other plane hit, but as they showed the building being hit, they at the studios thought that it was a replay, when it was not.You can't tell me that entire thing was not staged. Did anybody here, also see this?