Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

lamdo263

Yes i agree with you...The postings i like most are those that are supported by links that dont exist, or the links have no relevance what so ever to what they are writing about.....I also like it when names of people are given out, and a simple search on those names again reveals either no relevance to what they are writing about, or just simply dont exist :LOL:.
They're are sanitizing the evidence concerning Titor. What had happened is that someone had copied everything from another timeline. What is also not evident here, is the second computer that was in the time displacement unit and why that one went bad.

I'm guess that this in-jump computer, was about equal; tom a 1990s, or early 2000nd computer, or personal PC. When said Titor showed up at Art Bell's BBS, I think that it was a combination of boards from one of these earlier machines that had over volted. This is why everything became all confused at once, because apparently someone had throw a real Titor, in with the fake one.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I can sit here and post evidence and explain how it all fits together for a while, would keep everyone busy. But in order to do so, I have to give a lot of specific verifiable information. In doing so, I would expose people's personal information and whatever level of involvement in whichever endeavors. And what is the consequence to that? What is the consequence to causing a lot of people to see reality as different, with physical elements added to their perception? (I can sit here and think of consequences all day long.)

There are good reasons for not doing so. That's not the lie. I will tell you what the lie is..

The lie is obstructing truth via manipulating everything. ...like altering the posts that are a piece of a greater communication, claiming to own and author it as to control it, controlling the narrative as per a fiction, starting arguments and flooding or burying threads in order to prevent intelligent discussion, basically a myriad of tactics for no other reason that to control it and/or stir up shit and prevent this whole thing from being intelligent honest and fruitful.

There are consequences to the lies as well. All the people in control of the Titor-verse, all the claimed authority and experts, all the regulars and integral members are guilty of being manipulative, and appear aware of the underlying context to some degree.

Not. Good.
It took me some time but I had figured it out. The nuclear war proably never occurred, however the cJD threat did. The reason why this is possible is that we're not going through a level of evolution. I genuinely feel that we're in an ice age, not global warming. As a byproduct of ice ages, the level of evolution in everything starts to rise.
This is another item that they are trying to cover up, as this claim was posted during the Bush administration. The headline read, (Pentagon scientist say we're going into another ice age).

I have seen animal behaviors that make me think that this is very much the case. How this claim effaces with evolution, is that from generation to generation, the offspring now are dramatically different. Because of this jump in cellular identity, each generation is more remote and changes, not only that, however can become more easily influenced genetically by oncoming trends. This is why I feel that cJD will mutate and jump to humans. We won't even by expecting this.

BTW, Jeff Rense is the only one who has the claim from that we're, that we're going into another ice age. The goons had takedown the rest from the web. I think in a way, if Titor was real or there is two versions of him, then the entire affair rest on expression of guilt posting.

Pix3l_P0w3r

When people search hard for an answer to a question, they will get an answer one way or another; although that answer is likely not true. If there is no answer or we don't like the answer, we conjure one that makes sense to us instead of believing reality.

Man will continue searching for the meaning of life, even though the meaning is what we make it; which means, we're searching for an answer that we already have.

JimmyD

It took me some time but I had figured it out. The nuclear war proably never occurred, however the cJD threat did. The reason why this is possible is that we're not going through a level of evolution. I genuinely feel that we're in an ice age, not global warming. As a byproduct of ice ages, the level of evolution in everything starts to rise.
This is another item that they are trying to cover up, as this claim was posted during the Bush administration. The headline read, (Pentagon scientist say we're going into another ice age).

I have seen animal behaviors that make me think that this is very much the case. How this claim effaces with evolution, is that from generation to generation, the offspring now are dramatically different. Because of this jump in cellular identity, each generation is more remote and changes, not only that, however can become more easily influenced genetically by oncoming trends. This is why I feel that cJD will mutate and jump to humans. We won't even by expecting this.

BTW, Jeff Rense is the only one who has the claim from that we're, that we're going into another ice age. The goons had takedown the rest from the web. I think in a way, if Titor was real or there is two versions of him, then the entire affair rest on expression of guilt posting.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but this conversation is pointless because your end is speculative in regard to things I don't have to speculate about. All that stuff means something different than it is being advertised as. And I cannot pretend to not know the difference any more than I can explain it to you in enough detail that you understand.

JimmyD

When people search hard for an answer to a question, they will get an answer one way or another; although that answer is likely not true. If there is no answer or we don't like the answer, we conjure one that makes sense to us instead of believing reality.

Man will continue searching for the meaning of life, even though the meaning is what we make it; which means, we're searching for an answer that we already have.

Some of us follow the evidence and apply critical reasoning.

lamdo263

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but this conversation is pointless because your end is speculative in regard to things I don't have to speculate about. All that stuff means something different than it is being advertised as. And I cannot pretend to not know the difference any more than I can explain it to you in enough detail that you understand.
I know about the script written that was supposed to be a privately owned story. However and as I said before, the entire process, not known to the writers was sold out.

One thing that you do not know and I will illuminate here, is that there were a series of big galactic wars prior to Egypt and Sumeria. The fetish became in many of the off world civilization, to use the blended humanoids on Earth so many thousands of years back, due to over-genetic engineering.

After one removed the fender skirts, around the Billy Meier incident, l that's all the Billy Meier landings, on the perspective of the Pleideans was about. This was control of the human race on Earth as a source. If cJD does outbreak in 2078, there won't be any defenses against it. This may be one aspect as to why the Titor debauchel had occurred.

I would venture to say, that this as a celled, not to each other knowledge op. just as the intel orgs. would have done. Like I said, real time travelers mixed in with the faked ones. There was something Titor did on one of his first few appearances on Art's BBS, that only a real, not faked or imagined, time traveler could have known.

I will stop there, I wish to have a quiet evening without bad phone calls, or knocks on my door. "Understand"?

TimeFlipper

They're are sanitizing the evidence concerning Titor. What had happened is that someone had copied everything from another timeline. What is also not evident here, is the second computer that was in the time displacement unit and why that one went bad.

I'm guess that this in-jump computer, was about equal; tom a 1990s, or early 2000nd computer, or personal PC. When said Titor showed up at Art Bell's BBS, I think that it was a combination of boards from one of these earlier machines that had over volted. This is why everything became all confused at once, because apparently someone had throw a real Titor, in with the fake one.

When i spoke about "fake" postings, i was referring to a comment that you made about an" Edsel" time-machine, which a simple search on the internet for that name turned to be a young guy with a great singing voice who has his own show called, The Time Machine....But maybe iam being a bit harsh here as you may have confused the name of "Edsel" with a similar sounding name ;)..