Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

As I have stated in my last post, my next post will be a link to two "Microsingularities" interacting.
Whatever John Titor 1 indicated about CERN creating singularities is NOT the source of the singularities used
in his time machine. Singularities in a bottle anyone?
You are going to like this; HOWEVER, my showing you this, if John Titor were correct, will unleash Biblical level events, It would have to occur if John Titor 1 were correct. So you can hold me (partly) responsible for the moving forward, and the changing of the world as you have known it. My expertise is time travel.

Do any of you know what Spirit cooking is? I will give a brief outline of what it is and the purpose.
Back in the days of the witch hunts, the purpose of the churches burning witches at the stake was to so traumatize the spirit of the person as to set the soul's journey back to square one. Kind of a way of sending the message- we do not need you as a part of our world-
Biblically speaking, this would be what would occur if a nuclear exchange where to occur in our own future.

Now on to post 3. I have to have 3 posts to post a link.

Someone once asked me if I had found Jesus and I replied : "Yes, I know exactly where he is and
I will be going back in time to bring him forward to your timeframe to meet you"

titorite

In the archived TTI forum (Time Travel Institute), my posts on Time ravel Technology will be under the usernames: AnotherWorldlyDevice and AWD.
You can go back and look for these for comprehensive information about the developing technology of time travel.

Now, according to John Titor 1, We, as the general population, will not have access to this technology, and if this is the case,
something along the lines of Biblical level events would have to be currently unfolding in order to keep us from having this technology.
So, do you feel a change in the world unfolding?

I am going to share a link with you all showing a video of two "MicroSingularities" interacting (Black Holes) to prove to yourselves John Titor's story, and by the way, John Titor 2 will no nothing of this research at the time of my showing you this.

I am in need of placing one more post before being able to post a link, so on to the next post.

Its been a few days, wheres the link at? oh never mind I see it now.

jphil80

Pam is the kind of person to where if something does not look as if it's right,. she will go after it. She went after Dr. Ronald Mallet's work and it appears as if she was truly trying to get an actual understanding of not only the energy requirements estimated for a time machine to travel in time, but how to actually do this. She had gone after this info. like a pit-bull with lipstick on and the general consensus had been, that the Tippler Cylinders in the production of the twin in proximity Kerr blacks holes, somehow fed back into the entire system, giving it the power that the unit needed in order to be able to function. The very early discussions based on the how-to of this said GE machine, were very interesting.

Lmao Pamela doing all of this? You clearly do not know Pam AT ALL. They’re all experts here til it’s time to prove it

paradox404

Clues left behind by "John Titor"?

While I know that the main Titor story was fabricated, I can't help but feel that there is at least some truth to it. Again, not the story, but in regards to the technology. For instance the schematic of the machine in transit that was left. I had a hunch that it was of a form of the Alcubiere Drive, and my research seems to confirm it. The interesting point of this type of drive? It works based on 6 dimensions of space, basically allowing it to travel to alternate realities and therefore a crude form of "Time Travel".

As for the energy requirements? You're probably going to need a cold fusion reactor. The system is entirely based on mass and inertia.