Col. Richard French Admits USAF had him Coverup UFOs

Samstwitch

well now we have a former senator who's coming out to say they are here now and that the gov. knows it

Mike Gravel, former senator, says ETs have visited and the White House is covering it up

ETs are here and the White House knows it, says actual former senator

I love Mike Gravel! (Former Senator of Alaska.) I voted for him for President in 2008, even though he was excluded from the Debates by the Media, and pushed out of the race. It's all manipulation.

Mike's on-the-ball. He's sharp!

ARTICLE & VIDEO: Click on the Headline below.
Senator Gravel: UFOs Have Visited Earth

BlastTyrant

What I find interesting about this alien conspiracy is, how its gotten more attention in recent years, with other countries disclosing UFO documents. Also our own government here in the states has teased us a few times.

Examples:

The White House responds to the creepy alien body guards conspiracy

The shape shifting SS agent. White House responded with a sarcastic comment, but still, teased at the realm of possibility.

Jaden Smith Believes In Aliens And Somehow, President Obama Reaffirmed These Beliefs

Cannot confirm nor deny? If you cannot speak on the subject of something, that means there is a subject to talk about, right?

It wouldn't surprise me if the government eventually does come clean. Sure they might cover it up and say "oh the aliens are no longer here" when they still are, but perhaps at least give some tidbits out and prove we are not alone...
I read that article for jaden smith and that author pisses me off. Needs a good ol fashion pimp slap to the back of his head. Ignorance like that author is the a big problem.

Whitelight

I just wish the government would stop treating us like idiots and be open and honest about aliens and what they know.

Obviouslly if we evolved as humans, other species on other planets could evolve as well. It's just common sense. So why treat us like idiots? What are they holding us back from?

BlastTyrant

Well to be fair white, look at the situation we are in, i am going to try to say this as nicely as i can but....85% of this population are idiots. They do and believe anything the gov tells them.

Whitelight

Sometimes I wonder if there is a benefit to us knowing, that the government and the higher ups don't want us to know about. Maybe it could mean better lives for us all, but they want to keep control on the situation.

And yes, I tend to forget about the idiots out there, BlastTyrant! Loopi, that sounds like a great way to do it. If they just let it slowly slip out, it would be just more lies than just tellings us how it is.

BlastTyrant

See there has been believed to be a truce between the ET's and Government since the Regan/Nixon years. I am sure long before then too. But one of the arrangement's was that they give us technology and they give them certain people who they are allowed to abduct, hence the explosion of Abductions, BUT one of the main agreements was the technology was not to be used for war, well what did they do? Started to make war machines, so the ET's backed out. Now if the People found out about this i am sure views would change a bit.

"And yes i understand that does not count towards all ET abductions"

Khaos

where the wild things are
Perhaps they used that technology for surveillance? You claim the ETs backed out, but there are reports that they are still working with the government.

BlastTyrant

They are still working with the Gov to a point. Kinda like how if you don't want to do to dishes you do it half assed? Think of it that way.