Cold Fusion using Crystals verified

Cold Fusion using Crystals verified

Coming in out of the cold: Cold fusion, for real

In the Monitor
Friday, 07/08/05

PASADENA, CALIF. ? For the last few years, mentioning cold fusion around scientists (myself included) has been a little like mentioning Bigfoot or UFO sightings.
After the 1989 announcement of fusion in a bottle, so to speak, and the subsequent retraction, the whole idea of cold fusion seemed a bit beyond the pale. But that's all about to change.

A very reputable, very careful group of scientists at the University of Los Angeles (Brian Naranjo, Jim Gimzewski, Seth Putterman) has initiated a fusion reaction using a laboratory device that's not much bigger than a breadbox, and works at roughly room temperature. This time, it looks like the real thing......

http://www.christiansciencemonitor.com/200...25s01-stss.html

shane

Re: Cold Fusion using Crystals verified

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding how that generator doesn't simply explode.

Bernard

Re: Cold Fusion using Crystals verified

Hi Passive Extremist,

I can't say have followed Cold Fusion too closley but from what i have read the intital announcement of Cold Fusion came too early...I am not sure why this is....it could be a matter of funding or prestige. We all know what accountants are like...they want big bangs for their bucks but stiffle all in site because it costs money to do proper research.

Anyway, I have read much lately that leads me to believe that cold fusion will come out of the cold ...providing the big money spenders in hot fusion are willing to be scientific rather than blinkered. Cold fusion seems to have been proven to those who work with it. They find the elements they seek and the excess energy let alone radiation.

I know one should not believe everything one reads but I feel cold fusion cannot be ignored for much longer.

To me the question is not if cold fusion actually exists but more a matter of being given the proper funding it needs to bring a viable unit onto the market.

That to some may sound like throwing more money down the drain ...but ....where has hot fusion lead us? The dates for Hot fusion power has been set back decade after decade. We need a bigger this or that. I believe if 1% of the budget that is given and of course other resources were given to cold fusion then the promise of all those decades ago about hot fusion then it would be with us, using cold fusion, in less than a decade.

I have many ideas as to how this could be achieved. Mainly depending on the processes involved. Unfortunately I do not have the necessary connections or the scientific trainingg as such to put them to use but there are so many obvious ways to improve the reactions or at least prove what will work and what will not.

It is nice to see the recognition Cold Fusion deserves.

Bernard
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Passive_Extremist\")</div>
Coming in out of the cold: Cold fusion, for real

In the Monitor
Friday, 07/08/05

PASADENA, CALIF. ? For the last few years, mentioning cold fusion around scientists (myself included) has been a little like mentioning Bigfoot or UFO sightings.
After the 1989 announcement of fusion in a bottle, so to speak, and the subsequent retraction, the whole idea of cold fusion seemed a bit beyond the pale. But that's all about to change.

A very reputable, very careful group of scientists at the University of Los Angeles (Brian Naranjo, Jim Gimzewski, Seth Putterman) has initiated a fusion reaction using a laboratory device that's not much bigger than a breadbox, and works at roughly room temperature. This time, it looks like the real thing......

http://www.christiansciencemonitor.com/200...25s01-stss.html[/b]

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while it may not be from a crystal it is a good sign that the whole idea of cold fusion is getting closer to a useable source of energy for all of us
Cold fusion reactor independently verified, has 10,000 times the energy density of gas | ExtremeTech

Against all probability, a device that purports to use cold fusion to generate vast amounts of power has been verified by a panel of independent scientists. The research paper, which hasn’t yet undergone peer review, seems to confirm both the existence of cold fusion, and its potency