Comedy Clips

TimeFlipper

I see you're already a bit snockered. Your 3 sheets to the wind done blew off the line. Wait! This is abstract, right? One white dot of a soul amongst the black, bleak, trials of life,
Yeah Blaze i was flipping in and out of time while i was making this posting...Actually its a micro-dot that contains all the info i was making, copy and paste it then look at it through a microscope :eek:;):D

Night Vision

:D You are the one that got me started on this show ::LOL:: TimeFlipper super funny stuff :D
Im really pleased that you like the show Night, the next show i would love you to watch is, The Big Bang Theory..it takes a few episodes to get into it :cool::D
:D Yes TimeFlipper I know that show :rolleyes: and try and watch it when I have time but I get to caught up on documentaries and cartoons :confused: I can get all the episodes though through my cable company On Demand. Everyone tells me I need to really just sit down and watch. Once I start though I am pretty sure I wont be able to stop ::LOL:: I now it will be hilarious

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

My favorite Big Bang Theory clip

Thats one of my favs too Einstein...Can you post the clip where Howard (simon helberg) does impressions of Al Pacino..Christopher Walken and others, during a game of Dungeons And Dragons?...I cant post it here in the UK mate.

TimeFlipper

(
:D You are the one that got me started on this show ::LOL:: TimeFlipper super funny stuff :D
Im really pleased that you like the show Night, the next show i would love you to watch is, The Big Bang Theory..it takes a few episodes to get into it :cool::D
:D Yes TimeFlipper I know that show :rolleyes: and try and watch it when I have time but I get to caught up on documentaries and cartoons :confused: I can get all the episodes though through my cable company On Demand. Everyone tells me I need to really just sit down and watch. Once I start though I am pretty sure I wont be able to start ::LOL:: I now it will be hilarious
I noticed that you saw the BBT clip of Sheldon and the Vortex he created lol :D

Night Vision

(
:D Yes TimeFlipper I know that show :rolleyes: and try and watch it when I have time but I get to caught up on documentaries and cartoons :confused: I can get all the episodes though through my cable company On Demand. Everyone tells me I need to really just sit down and watch. Once I start though I am pretty sure I wont be able to start ::LOL:: I now it will be hilarious
:D Yes and now I am super interested in seeing the clip you mentioned about the Dungeons & Dragons game ::LOL:: I looking for the you mentioned
is that the one? :D

Night Vision

(
:D Yes and now I am super interested in seeing the clip you mentioned about the Dungeons & Dragons game ::LOL:: I looking for the you mentioned
or this one?

TimeFlipper

(
You beat our friend Einstein in posting that clip Night...:eek::D