Comedy Clips

TimeFlipper

Im thinking that many people who watched the 2 Ronnies and other great entertainers of that era, must have sadly passed away...Because 6 months ago our public were asked to cast their votes as to who they thought were the best comedy entertainers of all time...They chose two of the most over rated guys that ever lived..Ant and Dec!! :eek::confused:..my pet name for name for them is Rant and Reck...I reckon that if Obama and his wife were put in that voting, they would have come very near to them :D

TimeFlipper

This situation was also very entertaining.

I sent a wave of emails and pics of me to The Big Bang script writers asking if i could have a "bit" part being with Penny..eventually they replied to me saying, sorry John but Penny thinks you are too hot for her :eek::(..i still keep trying ;):D

Night Vision

Im thinking that many people who watched the 2 Ronnies and other great entertainers of that era, must have sadly passed away...Because 6 months ago our public were asked to cast their votes as to who they thought were the best comedy entertainers of all time...They chose two of the most over rated guys that ever lived..Ant and Dec!! :eek::confused:..my pet name for name for them is Rant and Reck...I reckon that if Obama and his wife were put in that voting, they would have come very near to them :D
That was super funny TimeFlipper of those two, do you have any more of them? :D

TimeFlipper

So Obama went to a nightclub, and the most beautiful girl there started snogging him...Obama said, sorry but im in a relationship, so its going to have to be at your place ;)...Oh sorry Night, i thought you meant jokes about Obama :eek:..im looking for more of the 2 Ronnies clips :D

Night Vision

So Obama went to a nightclub, and the most beautiful girl there started snogging him...Obama said, sorry but im in a relationship, so its going to have to be at your place ;)...Oh sorry Night, i thought you meant jokes about Obama :eek:..im looking for more of the 2 Ronnies clips :D
Is ok TimeFlipper I pay no mind to Obama I don't even vote :D