Coming Of Age And The Pursuit Of Happiness

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I can directly relate to going to the video shop when i was younger, some sort of excitement. It was that the movies were great it was just being in there.

Later in life a friend ran his own shop had everything wall to ceiling movies, tv series, docos, all types of games consoles for hire but sadly demand dropped off pretty quickly and like most or if not all video shops had to close up.
That'd be a dream... It's a shame those kinds of shops are extinct. I'd be more than happy to visit one.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm very nostalgic as well, I have a lot of fond memories I like to revisit again with movies, games, music.

I remember renting movies back in the day too. And NES and SNES games. Remember that feeling when you rented a shitty movie or a shitty game? LOL Can't forget that! You'd be stuck the whole weekend with a bad game.

NaturalPhilosopher

I'm very nostalgic as well, I have a lot of fond memories I like to revisit again with movies, games, music.

I remember renting movies back in the day too. And NES and SNES games. Remember that feeling when you rented a shitty movie or a shitty game? LOL Can't forget that! You'd be stuck the whole weekend with a bad game.
yeah exactly...but you still played it anyways cuz ya paid