Competition..

mistertimes

Put here ideas for your machines...if you don't want to post it here then pm me and we can discuss it and see if you got potential ...

If I like what I see and hear and think it can work ... I sponsor it.

the offer has no expiration date...you can come as a team or as individuals...the idea needs to be practical of course

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry new member, I personally would be very cautious with your proposal. Your new here which is fine, but you have chosen not to give any information of who you are or where you’re from and what you’re about. I can only speak for myself, but I personally would not divulge any time travel information that I might have or may have in the future. Again I wish you the best of luck.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Pegii

Sorry new member, I personally would be very cautious with your proposal. Your new here which is fine, but you have chosen not to give any information of who you are or where you’re from and what you’re about. I can only speak for myself, but I personally would not divulge any time travel information that I might have or may have in the future. Again I wish you the best of luck.

Professor Opmmur
eloquent as always op

TimeFlipper

Professor Opmmur
Well said Prof, i always know where youre coming from ;):cool::D

TimeFlipper

Put here ideas for your machines...if you don't want to post it here then pm me and we can discuss it and see if you got potential ...

If I like what I see and hear and think it can work ... I sponsor it.

the offer has no expiration date...you can come as a team or as individuals...the idea needs to be practical of course
Welcome to Paranormalis :)
Your posting does contain a hint of arrogance within it, but i do look forward to more postings from you :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Why would you sponsor a time travel project? Do you plan to keep the device? If that's the case, maybe you should say you're hiring time travel inventors instead.

What do you expect to earn, what's the plan?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There is a lot of good members here that have a strong interest in time travel and related subjects. If anyone was able to build a working Time travel machine it would be worth a lot of money. I do not want to see anyone taken advantage of the young scientist/member that does come up with something of value and lose it to an unknown member.

TimeFlipper

My honest opinion on this matter is i dont believe we have anything to worry about, as there has been no proof of anything capable of sending us backwards or forwards in time physically...The nearest postings have been made by Prof Opmmur that contain highly advanced methods of physical time-travel that nobody on here could possibly reproduce :)