Competition..

mistertimes

stop being bunch of paranoid suspicious minds ...yes this is the type of people you find on the internet in general...and especially on a forum of this type of sensitive subject but this was done here straight out of good will ...so we get something going on here as a team ...you know goonies like..i hope there are people here older than 30 so they know what I mean when I say goonies because today generation is complete disaster as you are well aware of... and since no one here has a dime on their ass or if they do I don't see them offering it... then I suggested to sponsor it because I can make it happen as simple as that...I can get things from point a to point z if It stimulate me enough

this thread was made in order to get something going...ONLY if I feel its worth it ...there is no evil plan behind it ...

my style of writing is arrogant ...always been because I actually achieved great things...and it is also very easy to tell I been around the internet for a very long time ...this subject is close to me and I thought this would be a good idea in order to get something going ...

I don't need to post 1000 times to establish credibility ...i have it...you can get it within 5 minutes of reading me ...the people here who can read between the lines and been on the internet long time can assure you that.

it got to a point now days that the world is so damn politically correct that even a simple will to help ends up seen as evil plan to rule the world...give me a break

no wonder Donald is doing so well lol

TimeFlipper

To reiterate my previous post, there is absolutely no way anyone can prove that any method of physical time-travel is possible, so therefore you are wasting your time..
However i do hope you stay with us and perhaps make comments on the postings you see on here..and yes iam nearly 70 years of age, so iam well over 30 :D

mistertimes

to be honest with you I still haven't read it...im dealing with that snake oil salesman that try to steal the election right now ..im sure you know that idiot..ted cruz so its chaotic mess in this filthy world ..I will read it though later

in any case...anyone who is interested ... send me a list with the following.. or write it here its ok too

a
b
c
d
next to it put prices you don't have to explain what you plan on doing to the utmost detail ..I don't look to get a patent on your idea I'm looking to be partner and contributor

I just want the civil minds of generation internet-cyberspace to have something going ...of course better keeping it discrete this is why I said pm but you can do it here too...a forum leader can read anything going on the forum there is complete control of the admin on everything they want to from ips to your pms to your password even .... so they keep things in tact

if you don't trust anything and living with paranoia which is typical in 2016 (after all majority of people are on different serotonin producing meds now days) then don't do it lol

obviously it needs to be practical and doable with earthly available materials and not something that is involving hypnosis etc ...

this is not an offer that has a time limit... you can take your time and try

Last edited:

timecore

Could a small turbojet be made to push a small object at 15 miles per hour?Because my time dilation device needs to be pushed and rotated at the same time.

mistertimes

Could a small turbojet be made to push a small object at 15 miles per hour?Because my time dilation device needs to be pushed and rotated at the same time.

why do you need a jet? a car can do it too...15 mph is very slow ..you can do it with a bicycle lol
but yes if aircraft was needed its matter of pilot and fuel...i don't see a problem