Complexities involving The Karmic Law- Reincarnation

Gatekeeper

[What you are saying is when you buy a new smartphone, it does not have any OS...it is blank slate...sounds nice if you are in 1885...:D
As far as I am concern this is all speculation as reincarnation along with any idea of a afterlife remain unproven. There are cases that show possibility. In every case I read children who express the memories and experiences they had in previous life fade away as they grow older leaving faded dreams. It would more like memory card in old phone is wiped of all data and place into new phone with blank memory card.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

[What you are saying is when you buy a new smartphone, it does not have any OS...it is blank slate...sounds nice if you are in 1885...:D
As far as I am concern this is all speculation as reincarnation along with any idea of a afterlife remain unproven. There are cases that show possibility. In every case I read children who express the memories and experiences they had in previous life fade away as they grow older leaving faded dreams. It would more like memory card in old phone is wiped of all data and place into new phone with blank memory card.
Paranormalis is a website devoted to speculation... but all of us on here can nevertheless discuss our collective personal beliefs without being branded as crazy, as we would be in our lives away from here :cool::)

Krish

It would more like memory card in old phone is wiped of all data and place into new phone with blank memory card.

You could be RIGHT...except, my late friends and family said that I have the same personality as my spirit? Could be the memory card of the old phone is wiped but I have cloud system that picked up the same data....So, just think...

Krish

I just hope I won't be coming back for second trip to this world.

Sooner or later, you have to....otherwise, you will be staying still without growing while the rest of the life forms will move up... it is the karma thing...you are a citizen of the Universe...

Gatekeeper

That is one world view. Mine is the actions, belief, choices and treatment of others in this life will determine to the next realm of existence that lays beyond death.

Krish

Just use it in that side and adjust your actions to fit the citizenry of the Universe...that is all...

In other words...do not be an Economists to solve Engineering issues...it is two different kind of structure...

Carl Miller

Exactly, this is speculation! Obviously it could not have been different since our purpose here on Paranormalis is not making proselistism, but discussing strange topics without taking the risk of being misunderstood or misinterpretted. You know, the condition pertinent to the pôster is uncomfortable and subject to criticism. There is nothing wrong with criticism. But there is Always some harm, at least a virtual harm, so to say when participants take advantage of the poster's vulnerability to voluntarily misinterpret what he meant from the start. My point in posting this, i mean, on Reincarnation and the so called Karmic Law is not making proselitism, as if i was wishing disciples to some theory new theory. Besides it is often more comfortable to be criticizing derogatorily snobbing the poster s original point to make him seen stupid and ridiculous to the 'audience'.
Anyway, whatever your intention is, i thank you very much for contributing on my post.

It is all the same to me if people believe in reincarnation or not. I gain nothing with proselitism. If i seem to lecture about some issues relating spirituality can be explained by a simple idea= initially i am somewhat a nerd into the so called spirituality. Moreover i cannot disregard the fact-now specifically speaking about reincarnation-that there has been so many compelling evidences pro the existence if reincarnation which it has become undeniable that 'there must be some meat in that'.
Besides before anything else as you make sure that you acknowledge the existence of God. So i put it as a pre requisite and also if you will consider the hypothesis of an afterlife in the realm of spirits. It is my intention to provide insight into the above mentioned topic , perhaps giving you thought provoking impulses, and at the same time inducing you to ask questions. Follow the reflexions with a non contaminated mind. Let s investigate impartially.

Krish

SPECULATION - Perhaps yes...but smart people will know that, when you are governing the Universe...you want a long term system and not everything dying in 100 years....so as to start everything fresh...in actuality items build on items...animals learn not to walk on the road, lest they get killed by cars...etc.

Then again, smart people will learn various methods to understand the big picture....may be...

Carl Miller

I prefer sticking into practicalities relating spiritual topics and different theories. Come to think with me.
whatever gives man hope in the future and serves as catalyst in a more happy and joyous life. Include me in.
Actually it does not really matter if reincarnation really exists or not. But it does matter the fact that more and more people are becoming happier and leading a more self fulfilling life 'believing in a continuity' in a life beyond. The very belief is the catalyst factor , did you understand?
Speculation or fact, anything providing optmism in the future helps humankind. Pessimism does not rock, that is why i personally feel aversion for debunkers and false sceptics from a mexican soap opera.