Comte Saint-Germain: Vampire, Time Traveler, Ascended Master?

JTFriend

Actually Saint Germain was already an Ascended Master when he appeared as Le Comte. He faked his death as Francis Bacon and went in to the Retreats of the Brotherhood where it was decided that he would reappear on the scene in Europe to help with situation in France. The Brotherhood would have known in advance about the fomenting problems and sent him to try to convince the European monarchies to create a United States of Europe.

Actually he had a lot of pseudonyms other than just Saint Germain:
Saint Germain - Lord of the Seventh Ray

We enjoy a freer way of life than we have known for a long time because of Him.

Tanya Patrick

Just for the record, I am a 33DEGREE SCOTTISH RITE FREE MASON, member of the ORDER of KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, Past Master of a local Freemason lodge, and held positions in both regional, area portion of the state and southeast U.S. I can find nothing in any literture dealing wwith thhe Masons, Free Masons, or any type of word usage, that liks the Comte Saint-Germain to the Brotherhood of Free masons, as was cited. I question the sources and would like to see where the article was copied from, as I doubbt one person could recall all that information and then so well reproduce it. If it cannot be cited, it should be removed and noted as "here say", nothing more.
Just for the record, I am a 33DEGREE SCOTTISH RITE FREE MASON, member of the ORDER of KNIGHTS TEMPLAR, Past Master of a local Freemason lodge, and held positions in both regional, area portion of the state and southeast U.S. I can find nothing in any literture dealing wwith thhe Masons, Free Masons, or any type of word usage, that liks the Comte Saint-Germain to the Brotherhood of Free masons, as was cited. I question the sources and would like to see where the article was copied from, as I doubbt one person could recall all that information and then so well reproduce it. If it cannot be cited, it should be removed and noted as "here say", nothing more.

I understand this posting on the Comte and it is very well written and its refreshing to see him here. Seeming as we are all revealing ourselves and our "hobbies", it is written in The Most Holy Trinosophia (That is the book the original posting is referring to, a alchemical marriage written by the Comte himself and a rare example of Occultism is also a classic that is used by some mystery schools as the master level) it reveals that the Comte was of a Brotherhood, notably Rosicrucian. Lord Bulwer Lyttons novel, Zanoni links him with Freemasonry, other sources do have reasons for that. There have been major ulterior motives to discredit links by Masons, probably because the Comte was also possibly a member of the Order of the Dragon (Egyptian order of Heirophants) or Enochs circle the pillar of witness (Pyramid) the other witness being the Destiny stone originally Jacobs pillow, the invisible college or secrets beyond the veil. Knowledge of those dedicated to the light and enlightenment through alchemy not to be discussed for obvious reasons. Bit selfish really. I could go on and on but really there is no point waffling. Though the Trinosophia speaks of a book in London for sale in Maags which is regarded as a Masonic minute book in which the signatures of the Comte and Marquis de Lafette appear. Caglistros memoirs contain a statement that reveal the Comte initiated him into the Knights Templar also. I had in the past studied this subject for a 4th Degree as Heirophant through a "secret" (I hate that word) mystery school. These days nothing is secret all is there if you know where to seek. Open minds are a blessing though secrecy is noted. Some have regarded that once in a while the brotherhoods send forth a person of their own into the world to influence mankind's development so that ALL people can obtain enlightenment who can understand it. Note that most people were illiterate when these orders appeared so the "secrets" were kept in upper families, along with the nobles who many were descended from certain royal families. Note that royals marry royals and Comte was a noble man, with links to our fair Jesus or Solomon himself through marriage of the Jewish and French, Scottish and Irish lines into other noble families. Every now again that person sent forth will disappear and then reappear at notable times. There are documents that speak of the Comte if one knows where to look, not all are in the Masons collective but belong to private collections of certain modern day blooded mystics .

Mr. Robert Word stated:
Both copies(Trinosophia manuscripts...The original is in Troyes) were bound as volumes in triangular form. Of the two copies
which I regarded, one was under a red colored cover, and the other was a rather darkish color, but I don't recall the exact hue of the latter at this point. I recall that one of the two copies had a notice indicating that it emanated from the archives of a Lodge of the Grand Orient de France located in New York City.
—Robert Word

The pyramid shape actually represents Animal Vegetable and Mineral the subjects each person would master over.

There are no new things under the sun. Qui cogitaverunt iniquitates in corde

JTFriend

These days nothing is secret all is there if you know where to seek. Open minds are a blessing though secrecy is noted. Some have regarded that once in a while the brotherhoods send forth a person of their own into the world to influence mankind's development so that ALL people can obtain enlightenment who can understand it. Note that most people were illiterate when these orders appeared so the "secrets" were kept in upper families, along with the nobles who many were descended from certain royal families. Note that royals marry royals and Comte was a noble man, with links to our fair Jesus or Solomon himself through marriage of the Jewish and French, Scottish and Irish lines into other noble families. Every now again that person sent forth will disappear and then reappear at notable times. There are documents that speak of the Comte if one knows where to look, not all are in the Masons collective but belong to private collections of certain modern day blooded mystics .

Yes, Saint Germain's work has been ongoing the last 70+ years through activities like The I AM movement, Bridge to Freedom, Summit Lighthouse, and currently, The Temple of the Presence, which is headquartered under the canopy of the Etheric City in Tucson, Arizona:
The Temple of The Presence - Ascended Master Teachings

This 1999 dictation explains his vision for the Golden Age:
T.O.P. News - June 2011

60.jpg

"I, Saint Germain, have joined you tonight to rejoice in the Victory of your continued striving on the Path. Yes, beloved ones, I am most aware that there are those who have had a most difficult time making the right choices and decisions in their lives. There have been those times when you have wondered if there would really be the new day. Well I, Saint Germain, am here to tell you that the New Day has arrived! Yes, beloved ones, this is the New Day, the New Dispensation, and the New Opportunity for all Lightbearers on the Earth!
"I AM here! You are here! And all will together accomplish the great Victory of the coming Great Golden Age. It will no longer be coming; for I tell you, beloved ones, the Golden Age is here and now! For you will internalize the Golden Age within your Hearts! And you will become the Golden Light that will emanate from the Great Central Sun and be the Beacon that will bring forth all of the other Lightbearers who have been waiting to see that Torch which you will bear to them!
"It will be a sight to behold when you see Ten Thousand of my Torch Bearers of The Temple moving forward with the Light emanating from their Hearts, manifesting the fullness of the Light of the Christ throughout all of their works! This is not a pipe dream that you must follow to the ends of the Earth. This is the God Reality of your Being: It is here for you to grasp, to externalize in all that you do and think and say. It is all you will become on the morrow.
"The Golden Age will come as quickly as you allow, for as the Golden Age is sparked within your Hearts, as you begin to put on the garments of the Golden Age, to design the buildings and architecture of the Golden Age, and to talk, live and experience the Golden Age in your daily life, you will understand that it is much closer than you would think. Then you will begin to see the Light from the Etheric Cities move into action.

"Yes, beloved ones, it is the plan for the Heart Center of this Activity to be located directly beneath the Etheric City in Arizona. For I tell you, beloved ones, the reinforcement of the Light from the Temples of this Etheric City will be the magnet to anchor the necessary Purity into the physical as the Altars are tended by those Priests and Priestesses of the Sacred Fire. Those Altars will have a corresponding Flame in the Etheric City, and you will see the fullness of the representation of that City lowered in the physical octave!
"It may start very small. There may be only a few individuals. But I tell you, beloved ones, those individuals have the Pattern and the Blueprint within their Causal Bodies, and they will be the ones to magnetize the entire Blueprint for the larger Communities to come.
"As you begin to magnetize into this Activity those individuals that are part of the ongoing work, you will see the fabric and fiber of your Community take place and take form and it will be a direct outpicturing of that Etheric City resting above the physical.
"Beloved hearts, you cannot imagine the beauty of this City - the Domes, the Temples, the Altars, the open airways - all of the magnificent marbles and stonework that emanate Light from their very Essence - the Gold, beloved hearts, and the Golden Light, bright as the Sun-Behind-the-Sun, and the Emerald Ray as manifest on one of the Altars in one of the Temples. This Emerald Ray, beloved ones, will bring forth the Purity of Truth in Christ Wholeness, in healing, in Precipitation, and in the Abundant Life for all who are able to manifest the fullness of that Emerald Fire.
"You see, beloved hearts, there is much to discover. When you traverse through this Etheric City, you will see a new way of dress, a new overall appearance and style. And yet, it will not be foreign to you, for many of you have already visited this City while asleep at night.
"As you come back in your waking consciousness, you will start to fashion the garments and the clothing of the times to come. Those garments will carry the fluidity and Freedom that you are to exhibit in your day-to-day lives. They will emanate the colors of the Purity of the Ray and there will be the manifestation of the Five Secret Rays. For yes, beloved ones, those Secret Rays are coming closer and closer into your outer world consciousness. Many of you are ready to begin manifesting the fullness of those Secret Rays; and thus, the colors will begin to work their way into your fabrics, paints and the architecture of your buildings. It is not unlike the ancient days of Greece when the vibrancy of the colors were worked into the very architecture. . . .
"You will see, beloved hearts, that the fullness of this Light will be the Light that is shining forth in all of your eyes, in all of your Hearts, in all of the Lights upon this planet. All Light, beloved ones, artificial or not, carries an emanation of the Light of God. As it sparkles, you will see a Ray sent forth from the Great Central Sun that will rain down upon the earth.
"As that Golden Rain comes down, you will see the emanation of that Golden Rain in every Light, in every Electron, in every aspect of Life. As it goes forth, it will bring about a luminosity that will manifest in all planes of consciousness. So, as you place your attention upon any part of Life, look for the Light within. Understand, beloved ones, that the Earth is saturated with Ascended Master Light this night, and it has become part of that Light!

---------------------------------

For even more information about Saint Germain:
Ascended Masters Teachings at Ascension Research Center

freemeandream

Iam saint germain
this has been verified anecdotally
before i was even aware of the fact actually
but even if im not, with proper technique can one?

Night Templar

The Count, holding to the rules of the Brotherhood of Masons, regardless of the Order, I find somewhat questionable when held up to the light of historic evaluations and study. Nice "fiction" but questionable in available documentation.