Conversating/ helping me out my situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelface239

This song reminds of how things would have gone better for me if i was not mentally affected by that situation of with Jackson in September 20th, of 2018 i know i have been called crazy,mentally ill for talking about this and bringing this ☝ of this situation is still mentally affecting me in my year. And then i relized that noone will help me out with this so i am no longer mentally affected by this i know i am sorry i should not be bringing this up on here it is no going to matter anyways anymore.

Angelface239

This song reminds of how things would have gone better for me if i was not mentally affected by that situation of with Jackson in September 20th, of 2018 i know i have been called crazy,mentally ill for talking about this and bringing this ☝ of this situation is still mentally affecting me in my year. And then i relized that noone will help me out with this so i am no longer mentally affected by this i know i am sorry i should not be bringing this up on here it is no going to matter anyways anymore.
. I have been using this subliminal so i can help myslef out of this situation but it has not worked at all for me.

titorite

Let their be no stigma to mental illness. I get mental health therapy. Not over time travel beliefs although anyone that knows anything on the subject should know exactly where I stand on that from my screen name.

Angelface239

Let their be no stigma to mental illness. I get mental health therapy. Not over time travel beliefs although anyone that knows anything on the subject should know exactly where I stand on that from my screen name.
So you not saying me bringing that up is me having a mental illness because i thought it was.

Parazite1986

Listen....I have dealt with mental illness all my life. Sometimes it makes it so you blame it on making it up. Neurodivergent people tend to come up with inventions to make their lives better.

Angelface239

Listen....I have dealt with mental illness all my life. Sometimes it makes it so you blame it on making it up. Neurodivergent people tend to come up with inventions to make their lives better.
Are you implying i have a mentall illness because i brought this up on this disscusin thread.

Parazite1986

Are you implying i have a mentall illness because i brought this up on this disscusin thread.
No. It is not what I am saying. You don’t have a mental illness because of time travel thoughts. I am saying to look at it rationally.

Last edited:

Angelface239

No. It is not what I am saying. You don’t have a mental illness because of time travel thoughts. I am saying to look at it rationally.
Okay what do you mean? Because when i brought this up to someonlse they called me mentally ill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.