Conviction of a Time Traveler: New book about John Titor

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I was invited here from Twitter and I see this is an old thread, but I'd like to revive it. Conviction of a Time Traveler is a well written and thorough investigation of John Titor and I am personally convinced that John and Time Travel are real. Zero doubt in my mind. I'm very sad to see that TR doesn't post here anymore, but I can't blame him I suppose. Anyone who happens upon this site on accident and is interested in Titor, read the book.

Samstwitch

Welcome PaulaJedi! It's always nice to meet someone who believes John was a real Time Traveler. I'm definitely one of them. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Believe me, I am making sure there is no Titor misinformation out there. This is why I called myself a Timecop. ;) hehehehe. This is the first forum in which I've posted about this, though. I'm very serious and passionate about the topic even though I have a sense of humor. I feel that people need to hear the truth, not just the "hoax" theory. The more we talk, the more it will spread and override the garbage. Never let this topic fade. Ever.