Conviction of a Time Traveler: New book about John Titor

Ren

Sam is connected to John Titor's "grandfather". Sam also played a major part in the patches and upgrades that prevented the Y2K tragedy. Sam is obsessed with Titor and TimeTravel. It makes you wonder.

Ren

I would like Anonymous to read and write about John Titor on GodLikeProductions since that forum is listed at the top of Oliver's website called JohnTitor.Com There is over 130 pages of content.

Last edited:

decade_later

I'm quite new to it all though. I found the original unedited posts instead of all the parts scattered on different sites so I'm reading those when not working. Think and hope the book may be interesting. I will have a look at GodLikeProductions, Thanks Ren :)

Ren

I'm quite new to it all though. I found the original unedited posts instead of all the parts scattered on different sites so I'm reading those when not working. Think and hope the book may be interesting. I will have a look at GodLikeProductions, Thanks Ren :)

I also recommend you watch this 4 part YouTube series on John Titor 1's original posts. This does not come from the book but is a summary of his Internet activity.
REALIST NEWS - The John Titor Time Traveler Story Part 1 of 4

Orpheus Rex

Hey, Samstwitch!
View attachment 1009

Here are my 8 Research Journals on John Titor. Volumes VII and VIII are my findings from investigating who John's grandfather might be. They are each about 2 inches thick. Part two (VIII) is dedicated to the man that Anonymous also concluded was JT's grandfather. My investigation was completed in 2005.

I would love to read your research! I am willing to trade virtual copies of rare manuscripts for a virtual copy, some of which have sold for $3000. I will jump through any hoops for a book I want to read.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Conviction of a Time Traveler

By: Paula Jedi

Published on Jul 22, 2013

This video was made by myself, PaulaJedi, as I fully support the information in this book. “Anonymous" approved the video, but it was my gift to him for writing an interesting book and investing so much time in the Titor story. It was 100% my own idea and creation. That being said....