Corona-666

alpha centauri

Interesting.

The Jewish alphabet (Alef Bet) has also a number for every letter.
This revelation is older but also strange. The number also exist on the Monster Energy Drink :confused: .

0_big.jpg

Vav Vav Vav mean 6 6 6.

paulyoung2

Interesting.

The Jewish alphabet (Alef Bet) has also a number for every letter.
This revelation is older but also strange. The number also exist on the Monster Energy Drink :confused: .

0_big.jpg

Vav Vav Vav mean 6 6 6.

yes the letter vav represent the number 6 but monster drink has nothing to do with it.. not is that symbol lol but you made a funny! Lol

paulyoung2

regarding numbers..

6 is a great number both for good and bad.. it is core number of the multiverse.. so is 12.. so is 13.. so is 15.. so is 18.. so is 21 and 28 and 30

66 is also good number

now 3 6ers put right next to eachother do represent satan yes but it is a combo of all 3 put together with out any other numbers in between or before or after.. it must be 3 6ers in a set of only them.. nothing before and nothing after.. and no the 6666 bill is not that

notice I will not put in written the number only say 3 6ers..

6 and 66 are great numbers also 18

alpha centauri

6 and 66 are great numbers also 18

The number 18 is represented on the Rockstar Energy Drink.
R is the 18th number of the alphabet. And 6+6+6 is 18.

image496x496

The Rockstar energy drink has also a pentagram, they stole from various religious groups.

You can interpret every name through these numbers. This form of interpretation has even a name called Gematria.

A well-known example of Hebrew gematria is the word chai ("alive"), which is composed of two letters that (using the assignments in the Mispar gadol table shown below) add up to 18. This has made 18 a "lucky number" among the Jewish people. Gifts of money in multiples of 18 are very popular.[2]

I am sure that some symbols are made intentfully., Not necessarily the Energy drinks, but I am sure music stars steal this way on purpose and usually from minority groups like Wiccan, the old Egypt religion, nature religions or conspricacy theoreticans.

paulyoung2

^you know who owns the monster brand.. its Michael's son.. Michael savage.. the radio host.. they are good family.. kid is good to go and never been deep state related.. he came up with monster drink

also as I said before 18 is very good number representing life.. adding the number 6 together is not the same as 3 6ers.. right next to each other.. totally different thing

but yes 18 is very good number.. so are many others though

don't forget most humans think jesus of Nazareth was born in December 31 or in December lol.. they never heard about his real birth date which is august 30 (estimation) in between august 21st and September 13.. but that's a different story

geometria that you talk about is everything the multiverse is made out of.. your whole hologram is numbers and geometry.. this is what the matrix is made out of

when you build your own species one day.. (you know like the one you play now days and look very real.. the video games.. the advanced ones.. they will be live humanoids one day in their own universe.. and you will be their gods.. so when you achieve it.. you too will make sure the numbers are deep within that universe.. in the core of it.. because EVERYTHING is numbers and every location of a number matters..

66 can be great number and then you got 3 6ers that are representing you know who..so 66 in appearance but is missing one 6 to the right of it.. so it is visually close but no cookie lol

alpha centauri

I have already relativized it.
I am sure that some symbols are made intentfully., Not necessarily the Energy drinks, but I am sure music stars steal this way on purpose and usually from minority groups like Wiccan, the old Egypt religion, nature religions or conspricacy theoreticans.

^you know who owns the monster brand.. its Michael's son.. Michael savage.. the radio host.. they are good family.. kid is good to go and never been deep state related.. he came up with monster drink
I did not know that. I have never heard of his son or even of Michael Savage. How do you know they are not Deep state related?
What does he talk about in his radio show?

don't forget most humans think jesus of Nazareth was born in December 31 or in December lol.. they never heard about his real birth date which is august 30 (estimation) in between august 21st and September 13.. but that's a different story

I dont think that the most humans think that. But a lot of people think it. I am sure.

I like the Christmas tree and the winter atmosphere, so I will not help to postpone it on the real date.

when you build your own species one day.. (you know like the one you play now days and look very real.. the video games.. the advanced ones.. they will be live humanoids one day in their own universe.. and you will be their gods.. so when you achieve it.. you too will make sure the numbers are deep within that universe.. in the core of it.. because EVERYTHING is numbers and every location of a number matters..
I will do that? I feel honored, that you think so highly of me. I will try to be a good God and I will try not to abuse my power. Promise!

Last edited:

paulyoung2

Michael savage is a big name in the radio industry.. been there for a very very long time almost 30 years.. also phd in nutrition and botanica and what not.. very wise and sharp.. he is not deep state and he would never raise his son to be one.. he was from a hard working family with father that passed on right at 50 or just before also grandfather right around 50.. they never let him feel entitled.. he worked his way up just like all humans from the ground up into his 15 million dollars or 20 or whatever it is and his son 2-3 billions

they are good family.. eventhough he can come off a little nuts.. he LOVES animals he already earned a sit in YH home right at the table of Jesus of Nazareth who is jew by the way.. jew that did his own thing but jew with a vision and special jew as you all know by now.. by the way alex jones ALSO earned a sit in YH home.. right at that same table.. he just doesn't know it yet so don't tell him.. he think he does but he doesn't.. he earned it too