Corona-666

alpha centauri

he worked his way up just like all humans from the ground up into his 15 million dollars or 20 or whatever it is and his son 2-3 billions
That is suspicious.
he LOVES animals
OK that counterbalances it a litte bit.

they are good family.. eventhough he can come off a little nuts.. he LOVES animals he already earned a sit in YH home right at the table of Jesus of Nazareth who is jew by the way.. jew that did his own thing but jew with a vision and special jew as you all know by now.. by the way alex jones ALSO earned a sit in YH home.. right at that same table.. he just doesn't know it yet so don't tell him.. he think he does but he doesn't.. he earned it too
How do you want to know who gets a place and who not?

he just doesn't know it yet so don't tell him.

I will not tell him. That is as sure as the amen in the church. I am not a celebrity that can talk to other celebreties and they listen to me or something like that.:D

Last edited:

GBBrawler

Saw this one on Facebook earlier today.

View attachment 8905

Interesting! Wonder if it is referring to corona viruses, Corona beer, star coronas or something else?

Interesting.

The Jewish alphabet (Alef Bet) has also a number for every letter.
This revelation is older but also strange. The number also exist on the Monster Energy Drink :confused: .

0_big.jpg

Vav Vav Vav mean 6 6 6.

So, is this thread about Coronas or Monster Energy drink? If its about Monster Energy drink & Satan, then I think this video is the information authority on it:

Who concurs?

Last edited:

walt willis

Interesting.

The Jewish alphabet (Alef Bet) has also a number for every letter.
This revelation is older but also strange. The number also exist on the Monster Energy Drink :confused: .

0_big.jpg

Vav Vav Vav mean 6 6 6.
I believe that Yod is actually equal to "0" and that "V" was made into "W" long time ago? SWAG?

alpha centauri

Interesting! Wonder if it is referring to corona viruses, Corona beer, star coronas or something else?

So, is this thread about Coronas or Monster Energy drink? If its about Monster Energy drink & Satan, then I think this video is the information authority on it:

Who concurs?
That was more a joke, but also a little bit serious. The effects are well known in contrast to corona. Energy drinks are harmful to the body. The coronavirus is a far greater risk than energy drinks to the world, of course. This virus is rather the devil than the energy drinks.

Health Risks

There are a number of health risks associated with energy drinks, including:

• Caffeine intoxication
  • Caffeine withdrawal symptoms, including headaches
  • Caffeine overdose, which can be life-threatening
  • Cardiovascular problems
  • Raised blood pressure
  • Obesity
  • Sleep disorders
  • Calcium deficiency
  • Dental problems
  • Increased postprandial hyperglycemia, particularly concerning for people with diabetes
  • Electrolyte disorders, particularly concerning for people with eating disorders
source: Energy Drinks Have Many Ingredients That Could Be Addictive to Teens

Here are supposedly death of monster energy drinks:

paulyoung2

I believe that Yod is actually equal to "0" and that "V" was made into "W" long time ago? SWAG?

yood..

only thing you need to know about the hebrew alpha bet.. aka aleph bet.. is that yood hey is YH and this is what your god want to go by when you speak or write about YH unless in bible

all the rest regarding your species should be dealt via jesus of nazareth. when you eventually cause YH interference aka YOOD (yod) HEY you are in it for the long run.. and it is to completion as you can clearly see now

yes the deep state abuse it for its agenda.. but they will suffer just as much as you when all said and done.

Last edited:

paulyoung2

6+6+6=18. 1+8=9>>>The magical number 9..
18 is great number.. all this additions you make means nothing.. the bad number is the 3 sixes right next to eachother.. i will not write it but you knwo the combo of numbers.. right next to eachother.. with out anyhting between them that seperates them.. just those 3 numbers.. this is what is considerer satan symbol

9 is also very good number