Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

TimeFlipper

Not every cop is corrupt, infact most of them are very courageous, kindly to the general public, and law abiding themselves..
However, as we say in the UK, there is always a bad apple in the barrel...I would suggest that any US member of Paranormalis take notice of the Real News Email address, when ever you need to....Members from other countries could always involve their Newspaper publishers if they believe that their police forces have acted in a corrupt manner...Some Newspaper publishers will even pay money for such information!

If any member cannot view the video for what ever reason, go onto You Tube and type into their browser, "Exclusive:: Body Cam Shows Cop Planting Gun On Innocent Man"...I will keep Paranormalis updated on anymore corrupt police officers...

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
There's always a bad apple in the barrel, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree usually.

What the saying there's never a cop around when you really need one.

TimeFlipper

There's always a bad apple in the barrel, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree usually.

What the saying there's never a cop around when you really need one.

Actually there was at least one other cop around who was helping the corrupt cop arrest the guy...Maybe the other cop was a straight cop that wasn't aware the gun was planted to implicate the arrested guy....

TimeFlipper

I urge you to watch all of this video, iam certain some of you will feel scared about what you see, or in my case get very very angry about the protagonist cop who should be put on desk duty for the rest of his life, or at least be charged with over zealousness ,unlawfully detaining a member of the public, intimidation, theft, failure to give his name and number, harassment, causing immense anxiety to a member of the public...The list could go on even further!:mad:....Let me know how you guys feel please....If you cannot see it in your country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser, "XTREME TENSION!! Cameraman Stands His Ground During Cops Deadly Threat"..

start at edge

I urge you to watch all of this video, iam certain some of you will feel scared about what you see, or in my case get very very angry about the protagonist cop who should be put on desk duty for the rest of his life, or at least be charged with over zealousness ,unlawfully detaining a member of the public, intimidation, theft, failure to give his name and number, harassment, causing immense anxiety to a member of the public...The list could go on even further!:mad:....Let me know how you guys feel please....If you cannot see it in your country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser, "XTREME TENSION!! Cameraman Stands His Ground During Cops Deadly Threat"..

Everybody probably noticed this:
“Taxation is legalized theft.”
I know, it is nothing new, we all know that for quite a while.
So .. to keep this “legalized”, the rulers can not do that by themselves, so they have to hire some dogs to watch over the “well functioning” of this atrocity.
A cop, wherever in the world, takes his wage from the money of the people whom he oppresses. So, I can come to the conclusion that the selection of these dogs is hugely based on their aggressiveness and especially on the self induced (false) feeling that they are in charge, they are the boss and you (we) are the slaves, the servants .. or, in reality, it is the exact opposite – it is us who are the real employers of these dogs, as it is our money they get paid from. That is the reason why a hypothetical concept of “private police” is impossible. If someone would create such a hypothetical endeavor, he (they) would go bankrupt even before starting the business – nobody wants what they have to offer, nobody needs their services .. in fact they have NOTHING to offer but protection to the devils they obey to. It is actually no rocket science here – taxation is evil, so it can be protected, promoted and guarded only by those who are evil themselves and cops are only some of those.
I simply can not get some certain thought out of my mind:
Car owners have to pay a tax for simply owning a car, just because at some time in the past someone invented the car – funny thing, the money do not go to the descendants of the car inventor(s), but to the devils who have absolutely no idea about how a car works (I mean technical knowledge) and absolutely no connection to the initial inventors (or their families / descendants). The same goes for many other things, among which house (or building apartment) owners who must pay money simply because a piece of land exists .. of course, the money go to the same devils.
In my opinion, someone who even only thinks of becoming a cop, is evil by definition.

Kairos

If taxation is theft, then what is voting in national elections when you refused to serve in the wars you vote for?

start at edge

If taxation is theft, then what is voting in national elections when you refused to serve in the wars you vote for?
I somehow doubt that somewhere in the world, someone votes for a war. I did not hear about this situation happening anywhere – soldiers (or civilians) being asked to vote for a war. The devils in charge are responsible for all the wars. There is one aspect you’re right about, though – the refusal to serve in battle against another nation is considered “treason” and in many cases it is punished by death (on the spot execution) .. which should not be this way. For example, if I would be asked to fight against Chinese or North Koreans or many other nations, I would refuse to do so, because I like them. In fact, there are very, very few those against whom, if at war, I would even volunteer.
Anyway, it seems that we are on the same side, because I know for sure that those responsible of wars and those responsible of taxation, are in fact one and the same – they are the common enemy operating against us all.

TimeFlipper

Everybody probably noticed this:
“Taxation is legalized theft.”
I know, it is nothing new, we all know that for quite a while.
So .. to keep this “legalized”, the rulers can not do that by themselves, so they have to hire some dogs to watch over the “well functioning” of this atrocity.
A cop, wherever in the world, takes his wage from the money of the people whom he oppresses. So, I can come to the conclusion that the selection of these dogs is hugely based on their aggressiveness and especially on the self induced (false) feeling that they are in charge, they are the boss and you (we) are the slaves, the servants .. or, in reality, it is the exact opposite – it is us who are the real employers of these dogs, as it is our money they get paid from. That is the reason why a hypothetical concept of “private police” is impossible. If someone would create such a hypothetical endeavor, he (they) would go bankrupt even before starting the business – nobody wants what they have to offer, nobody needs their services .. in fact they have NOTHING to offer but protection to the devils they obey to. It is actually no rocket science here – taxation is evil, so it can be protected, promoted and guarded only by those who are evil themselves and cops are only some of those.
I simply can not get some certain thought out of my mind:
Car owners have to pay a tax for simply owning a car, just because at some time in the past someone invented the car – funny thing, the money do not go to the descendants of the car inventor(s), but to the devils who have absolutely no idea about how a car works (I mean technical knowledge) and absolutely no connection to the initial inventors (or their families / descendants). The same goes for many other things, among which house (or building apartment) owners who must pay money simply because a piece of land exists .. of course, the money go to the same devils.
In my opinion, someone who even only thinks of becoming a cop, is evil by definition.

Regarding your last line, I believe some people do go into the police force to try and help their communities but get taken into the belief that its ok to lie and cheat in the process.....They think they "have to fight fire with fire", to use an old cliché...That's when corruption sets in and theres no turning back...

Kairos

I somehow doubt that somewhere in the world, someone votes for a war. I did not hear about this situation happening anywhere – soldiers (or civilians) being asked to vote for a war. The devils in charge are responsible for all the wars. There is one aspect you’re right about, though – the refusal to serve in battle against another nation is considered “treason” and in many cases it is punished by death (on the spot execution) .. which should not be this way. For example, if I would be asked to fight against Chinese or North Koreans or many other nations, I would refuse to do so, because I like them. In fact, there are very, very few those against whom, if at war, I would even volunteer.
Anyway, it seems that we are on the same side, because I know for sure that those responsible of wars and those responsible of taxation, are in fact one and the same – they are the common enemy operating against us all.

Every do-nothing prole voter who never served does it every time they vote in a national election. Most of them do not care about war. It does not factor into their decision whatsoever. Thus you get what we saw in 2016: a huge number of "vagina voters" who's primary goal was to vote for a woman, or in 2008 when they decided they wanted to vote for a black guy. Conservative and libertarians who don't carry their own water vote for tax cuts and whatever else. It's never about ending the Forever War. Thus we have had nearly 20 years of nonstop warfare for the 1% of the American population who is the new warrior class (and it does tend to run in families).

How many of Hillary's vagina voters, do you suppose, would have still voted for her if it was made crystal clear that half of them, if their chosen war monger were elected president, will get drafted into basic, loaded onto a C-5, and deployed to fight Hillary's wars for her? I would guess almost none of them would have voted for Hillary if they had to fight her wars.

I would guess few of Obama's voters would still have voted for him if they had to fight Obama's wars.

I would guess few of Bush's voters would still have voted if they knew they'd get a free ticket to patrol Iraqi streets and risk IUDs every day.

This happens precisely because none of you really give a shit about ending the empire and the Forever War, and all the politicians you vote for make an implicit deal to promise you bullshit and gibs in exchange for your greenlighting Forever War that somebody else has to fight for you.

The "taxation is theft" meme disgusts me because it is very often espoused by people who never earned the legitimate right to make a call in the matter. If somebody else is carrying your water, then you shouldn't get a vote in how they do it for you.