Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

TimeFlipper

I cannot describe my utter contempt for our British Police Forces!!...In the video clip, the guy unfortunately does not mention that the person who stabbed all those people was picked up on CCTV cameras that showed pictures of an Asian guy stood outside a gay bar in Birmingham UK, just after one person had been stabbed!!

All CCTV footage is immediately sent to the local Police Station, but where were they?...It took them two hours before they finally came out, after one person had already died from the attack with five more seriously injured!!...The guy in the video clip mentions that cops are more interested in looking into minor offences, which is perfectly correct!!..

The UK Police Forces are already held in utter contempt by hundreds of thousands of ordinary people (including myself) and yet the higher authorities of that lot appear blissfully unaware of just how little they are hated...They are very quick to point out the amount of assaults upon our cops, that are brought about mostly by corrupt cops, that unlawfully arrest members of the public, who naturally get angry about it..

start at edge

who decides moral intitlement?
Usually, it is the moral norms that stand for comparing a deed or an action and to qualify it as being moral or not.
In the specific case of this thread, I think the first question for anyone to ask himself (herself) is what moral norms inspired some people to become cops in the first place, as everywhere in the world it is well known that cops are in fact the tool used by the rulers to hit those who elected them, which, by the way, are the same people that pay the cops wages.

TimeFlipper

This video is appalling and illustrates that free speech in the UK is coming to a rapid close!!...The second Covid-19 outbreak will bring even more draconian powers to every police force, and all the corrupt cops who were bullied and humiliated in their teenage years, will be jumping for joy!!!...As I mentioned before, they already have arrest "targets" to maintain, but the new powers that will be given to them will make arrests so much easier to obtain!! :mad:

TimeFlipper

In this video is a corrupt Detective Chief Inspector that "fitted" up two burglars..She received a mere 2 year jail sentence, and in all probability is out of jail right now, and returned back to the Police Force in another area!! :mad::devilish:..

TimeFlipper

The elderly cop in this video is a Police Chief!!...So you might be thinking why should he be immediately sacked when brought to trial?..
Obviously this cop must have had similar complaints and was on his final warning...He probably thought he would get away with it again because of his time being in the police force...I suggest you watch the video until the end, as you will hear that cop give even more reasons as to why he was terminated so quickly!!….I congratulate the court for help in cleaning the swamp of corrupt US cops, Long Live America..

start at edge

I urge you to watch all of this video, iam certain some of you will feel scared about what you see, or in my case get very very angry about the protagonist cop who should be put on desk duty for the rest of his life, or at least be charged with over zealousness ,unlawfully detaining a member of the public, intimidation, theft, failure to give his name and number, harassment, causing immense anxiety to a member of the public...The list could go on even further!:mad:....Let me know how you guys feel please....If you cannot see it in your country, go onto You Tube and type into their browser, "XTREME TENSION!! Cameraman Stands His Ground During Cops Deadly Threat"..

Whoops … that video is gone and not only the video but the entire channel … like I said before – it is not only cops who are evil by definition, there are lots of members in their system, but it seems they are getting more and more desperate, which for me is a good sign because there is only one single explanation: “They lose every day, every hour, every minute, every second by doing this !!!”

TimeFlipper

That was absolutely disgraceful, the MP did bring it up in the commons and hopefully the Home Office will reprimand that bunch of THUGS
that have the audacity to call themselves British Policemen!!...They looked more like the SS guards of World War 2, and they wonder why hundreds of thousands of people in the UK despise them so much...I know many who wouldn't urinate on them if they were on fire, they MUST be held accountable for their actions, from top to bottom all of them have to be sacked!! :mad:..